Yes Jerome, Dante's dead; but Long Live the King!

Janus
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Janus »

Morning Colin have you let them know on the Tadream list? :wink:
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Janus wrote:Morning Colin have you let them know on the Tadream list? :wink:

No Chris
Would you care to take the lead and just mention we are organising this get together............Just point out that i have a good knowledge of the city and Bars Restaurants etc :wink: :wink: :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Janus

Post by Janus »

epsilon75 wrote:

No Chris
Would you care to take the lead and just mention we are organising this get together............Just point out that i have a good knowledge of the city and Bars Restaurants etc :wink: :wink: :wink:
On the case Colin can you email me the barmy army attendee list
to date 8) :wink:
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Janus wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

No Chris

On the way Chris :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

Janus wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

No Chris
Why do i keep thinking of more Dad's army than Barmy? ;)
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
Janus wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
No Chris
Why do i keep thinking of more Dad's army than Barmy? ;)
Stupid Boy! :wink:
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

I lsitened to Neptunes for the first time last week and I may get slated here but I think its a bit of a stinker, it sounds like something that was made in the 80s. It sounds dated already and it only came out a year or so ago.

It sounds like a discarded Andy Pickford album and it does nothing for me.

I think Jeromes influnce on TD was good overall(I love a lot of the TD reworkings and I think he added a good modern influence.

I had high hopes of his solo work as I thought going free from TD would allow him a lot more creativity, this album is a HUGE disapointment.

I still have high hopes from him but he needs to take a fresh approach
Last edited by cantosis on Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
24db

Post by 24db »

eBay here it comes? Each to their own mate
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Have I missed something....is there a gig in Wales?? whats happening on the 21st July in cardiff?
24db

Post by 24db »

cantosis wrote:Have I missed something....is there a gig in Wales?? whats happening on the 21st July in cardiff?
.We had such a good time last week (can it only be a week ago?), that we thought it would be a good idea just to meet again soon(ish), normally it would be in London, but it seems a tad unfair on people who don't live down this way...so, Wales here we come
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
cantosis wrote:Have I missed something....is there a gig in Wales?? whats happening on the 21st July in cardiff?
.We had such a good time last week (can it only be a week ago?), that we thought it would be a good idea just to meet again soon(ish), normally it would be in London, but it seems a tad unfair on people who don't live down this way...so, Wales here we come
Bring a Blow Up Leek and Sheep with you :wink:
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

cantosis wrote:I lsitened to Neptunes for the first time last week and I may get slated here but I think its a bit of a stinker, it sounds like something that was made in the 80s. It sounds dated already and it only came out a year or so ago.

It sounds like a discarded Andy Pickford album and it does nothing for me.

I think Jeromes influnce on TD was good overall(I love a lot of the TD reworkings and I think he added a good modern influence.

I had high hopes of his solo work as I thought going free from TD would allow him a lot more creativity, this album is a HUGE disapointment.

I still have high hopes from him but he needs to take a fresh approach
You're not alone, I'm not a fan either (we are in the minority though). As I've said before, most of the tracks start promisingly, then meander away to a predictable conclusion. It's not poor, but as you point out, it's a disappointing return, from such a talented musician. Having heard Precooked Munchies, I'm not holding my breath regarding Shiver Me Timbers either (fans of Neptunes, should love it though). The bright side is, there's one less cd for me to buy this year.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
strangely enough we have one at work ;) and I wish I was kidding :D
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote: .We had such a good time last week (can it only be a week ago?), that we thought it would be a good idea just to meet again soon(ish), normally it would be in London, but it seems a tad unfair on people who don't live down this way...so, Wales here we come
strangely enough we have one at work ;) and I wish I was kidding :D
Claim it then mate and bring it with you :idea: :D