Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on Performances
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:57 pm
Posts: 1417
Location: London, England
:D Fingers are twitching, ready to order my ticket for NY. The suspense is killing me. This is going to give me a Dicky Ticker!! Come on Walt Whitman Theater, make my day. :lol:

_________________
Biggus Dickus


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
Roll on 1st July and the big apple 8) 8) :D :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:57 pm
Posts: 1417
Location: London, England
:D Mr Epsilon75, are you actually going? If so that would be good.
Any others able to attend the Big Apple Gig? The more the merrier I say. :D

_________________
Biggus Dickus


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
ant wrote:
:D Mr Epsilon75, are you actually going? If so that would be good.
Any others able to attend the Big Apple Gig? The more the merrier I say. :D
. ..... I have been known to pop up unexpectedly :wink: You never know :) It is all down to whether or not my pre- concert interview with Mr Fran(cen-sored) does not over run it's time. :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:28 pm
Posts: 2279
epsilon75 wrote:
ant wrote:
:D Mr Epsilon75, are you actually going? If so that would be good.
Any others able to attend the Big Apple Gig? The more the merrier I say. :D
. ..... I have been known to pop up unexpectedly :wink: You never know :) It is all down to whether or not my pre- concert interview with Mr Fran(cen-sored) does not over run it's time. :wink:


Be sure to steal the keys to the famous "vault" :wink: :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
ant wrote:
:D Mr Epsilon75, are you actually going? If so that would be good.
Any others able to attend the Big Apple Gig? The more the merrier I say. :D
. ..... I have been known to pop up unexpectedly :wink: You never know :) It is all down to whether or not my pre- concert interview with Mr Fran(cen-sored) does not over run it's time. :wink:


Be sure to steal the keys to the famous "vault" :wink: :D


:lol: An operation to capture the all important keys is in planning stage :) :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:28 pm
Posts: 2279
Do you have somewhere you can practice this...?

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
Do you have somewhere you can practice this...?

Image


:shock: :o I can confirm that I will not be involved in any of those moves for sure. I am led to believe the man in charge of this department is a chap by the name of Mr zzzzzzzz :? :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:57 pm
Posts: 1417
Location: London, England
:( Fingers are still twitching!! :(

_________________
Biggus Dickus


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:39 am
Posts: 506
Location: Hyperborea
TANGERINE DREAM's Concert Dates in the USA rescheduled:

This being our first visit back to the USA since years we are extremely meticulous to ensure that everything is in place for our come – back !

With the Montréal Jazz Festival on June 30th 2012 in place we have a perfect scenario to perform to our fans in the USA. We are sorry to learn that our USA based promoter who presented to us a great tour in the USA following the Montréal date, unfortunately has some serious health issues to deal with. Therefore our agency GLP had to switch to another agency in the USA – and it will take a few more weeks until we can present the new routing within the same timespan the previous dates were locked in (July 2012). So finally Tangerine Dream will tour the USA right after June 30th 2012 – please watch out for more news here on this website.

Thanks, guys,
regards,
EB (ADMIN)

_________________
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:53 pm
Posts: 2127
Location: surf city, SoCal
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:
TANGERINE DREAM's Concert Dates in the USA rescheduled:

This being our first visit back to the USA since years we are extremely meticulous to ensure that everything is in place for our come – back !

With the Montréal Jazz Festival on June 30th 2012 in place we have a perfect scenario to perform to our fans in the USA. We are sorry to learn that our USA based promoter who presented to us a great tour in the USA following the Montréal date, unfortunately has some serious health issues to deal with. Therefore our agency GLP had to switch to another agency in the USA – and it will take a few more weeks until we can present the new routing within the same timespan the previous dates were locked in (July 2012). So finally Tangerine Dream will tour the USA right after June 30th 2012 – please watch out for more news here on this website.

Thanks, guys,
regards,
EB (ADMIN)


Already have three tickets being printed out for the July 12 concert in LA.

_________________
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:56 pm
Posts: 204
Location: Trois-Rivières (QC, Canada)
Image

:arrow: Ready for the Electric Mandarine Tour 2012 8)

_________________
"The visible creates a work in form - the invisible defines its worth"
Lao Tse - Tao Te King // Optical Race \\ RIP EF✝


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on Performances All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2 [ 27 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage