about tracklisting of Astoria concert

luigi
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

about tracklisting of Astoria concert

Post by luigi »

could somebody tell me the tracklisting of the late Astoria concert of past friday night ? -
cheers - luis :D[/img]
24db

Re: about tracklisting of Astoria concert

Post by 24db »

luigi wrote:could somebody tell me the tracklisting of the late Astoria concert of past friday night ? -
cheers - luis :D[/img]
Later next week perhaps ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I know they cant play everything but i was gutted we got no Art of Vision,Marakesh,Rolling Down Cahuenga,Electric Lion,Atlas eyes and what would have been a great encore Long Island Sunset :arrow: These are all totally superb tracks IMHO :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

First Half of the show we have Madcaps Flaming Duty in its entirity but im sure there is a track missing here......still working on it--Well second Half of the show we have Sphinx Lightning, Exit,Rarebird,Logos,Zen Garden,White Eagle, Canyon Voices,La Liberation,House of Rising Son amongst others.......will get a track list up when 100% sure :wink:
Last edited by epsilon75 on Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:First Half of the show we have Madcaps Flaming Duty in its entirity but im sure there is a track missing here......still working on it--Well second Half of the show we have Sphinx Lightning, Exit,Rarebird,Logos,Zen Garden,White Eagle,La Liberation,House of Rising Son amongst others.......will get a track list up when 100% sure :wink:
the lakes of P(however the heck you spell it) closed the first half...they rejigged the running order
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:First Half of the show we have Madcaps Flaming Duty in its entirity but im sure there is a track missing here......still working on it--Well second Half of the show we have Sphinx Lightning, Exit,Rarebird,Logos,Zen Garden,White Eagle,La Liberation,House of Rising Son amongst others.......will get a track list up when 100% sure :wink:
the lakes of P(however the heck you spell it) closed the first half...they rejigged the running order

It was last but one track in the first half AK :arrow: :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:

It was last but one track in the first half AK :arrow: :wink:
Memory has followed my money...have you seen it? ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

The first two tracks of the second half are 17 minutes + of Sphinx Lightning...........The mystery at the mo is the track after Lakes of Pontchartain which is an 8 minute+ instrumental.....I know it and its on the tip of my tongue but cant remember..........Im sure this was the last track of the first set,but it could have been the first track of the second set before Sphix Lightning :? :? Im working on it :arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

I thought it was the first track on the second set, after Chris had walked off
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:I thought it was the first track on the second set, after Chris had walked off
I think you are correct Andy.............it has just ended up as last track on disc 1 :arrow: :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:I thought it was the first track on the second set, after Chris had walked off
I think you are correct Andy.............it has just ended up as last track on disc 1 :arrow: :wink:
that would be that imaginary disc 1 of course ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Ooops :shock: :oops: :arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: I think you are correct Andy.............it has just ended up as last track on disc 1 :arrow: :wink:
Ooops :shock: :oops: :arrow:
Nobody needs this stuff anyway mate, apart from you, BM and Thorsten ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Ahem :arrow: :arrow: :lol: :wink:
redziller

Post by redziller »

This is driving me round the bleedin' twist - I grabbed a movie and sound clip at the time but the quality is so poor you can only just make out what key it's in. And yet I know I've heard it before. NNNNNGHGGG
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game