Would you like to hear more old favourites remixed at gigs?

Marakesh
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Would you like to hear more old favourites remixed at gigs?

Post by Marakesh »

I definitely would, for example, I loved Thorsten's remix of Logos Velvet. So let's have some more like TD plays TD 8) 8)
"Their chief failings in social competence are an inability to perceive themselves accurately and annoying others by their dominance and unsuitable jokes."

Michael Argyle
Hipgnosis

Post by Hipgnosis »

Hi,

Yes, no and maybe.

I would like to have an "experience", and I am not concerned with the details of what something is/was, and would be more excited if I did not know it ... so I know to come to the concert READY to appreciate music and its FULL experience.

It is not a full experience for me to hear classics, or old things ... I find Fleetwood Mac, Eagles and many others ... just plain over played, over payed and tired ... whereas you can not say that about TD and their continuing amounts of music and work. Somewhere along the way, I can not help thinking about ... "greed is good" society that those two bands represent more than anything else for me ...

I come to the show, I close my eyes ... I am ready! Either way is enough for me. But really, the only things I would love to see before I go ... since I have seen TD 4 times (Santa Monica Civic - 1st tour); Greek Theater with the trees on fire (pic on the album!); about 3 years later again, not sure where in LA exactly; and later in Portland in 1987 or 1988, not sure which.