Most users on-line.

Chris Monk
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Most users on-line.

Post by Chris Monk »

Guys, we've broken the record!

18 on Sunday 20th April.

...mind you had we coordinated properly we'd have probably got 5 or 6. :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

Hopefully more people will join up on the forum and then post.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Did notice this yesterday evening and posted it here somewhere........its always great news when more fans visit,lets hope it dont get too quiet in the coming weeks :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Hobo

Re: Most users on-line.

Post by Hobo »

Chris Monk wrote:Guys, we've broken the record!

18 on Sunday 20th April.

And I wasn't on-line then! :(
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
Janus

Post by Janus »

Hobo wrote:

18 on Sunday 20th April.

As I write this Mick we're up to 13 so you never know... :wink:
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Janus wrote:
Hobo wrote:

18 on Sunday 20th April.

As I write this Mick we're up to 13 so you never know... :wink:
Chris, can't you get your mum to sign up as well? :wink:
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

ms bm wants to sign up as she has seen pics of colin and wants to take him in hand :o :shock: :evil:
...The wise.....are silent.....
24db

Post by 24db »

18 on Sunday 20th April.

even 18 is a bit woeful mate. When you think of the amount of people at the Astoria and large percentage never join the forum, it's a shame really as other peoples views are always interesting
endorphin

Post by endorphin »

It does surprise me that the number should be quite low. For one thing, this forum does seem to be a friendly place where you can even admit to liking..... *whispers* post 1987 TD without immediately incurring all the snide comments (certain forums and former forums spring to mind!). For me, this is a breath of fresh air and it would be nice to see more people coming on board and taking part. In the comparatively short space of time I've been on board, I've found it really enjoyable reading everyone's views and opinions. Given the relative infrequency of TD live dates, a vibrant online community like this is vital to keep that feeling of unity etc alive and well. OK, I'll get off the soapbox now before someone pushes me off! :)
24db

Post by 24db »

endorphin wrote:It does surprise me that the number should be quite low. For one thing, this forum does seem to be a friendly place where you can even admit to liking..... *whispers* post 1987 TD without immediately incurring all the snide comments (certain forums and former forums spring to mind!). For me, this is a breath of fresh air and it would be nice to see more people coming on board and taking part. In the comparatively short space of time I've been on board, I've found it really enjoyable reading everyone's views and opinions. Given the relative infrequency of TD live dates, a vibrant online community like this is vital to keep that feeling of unity etc alive and well. OK, I'll get off the soapbox now before someone pushes me off! :)
I totally agree mate. It does seem odd when (for example) you see the SBE DVD and some of the fans interviewed on the bonus disc say they've been fans for 20 or 30 years and yet I've never seen them online or at least on this forum. As you say it's not as if 99.9% of everyone here were less than the very friendly bunch they are, and (by and large) realise that if you like one album over another it doesn't make you an winner, or a fan boy, music is just music and therefore should just be treated as that...something to be enjoyed, it's not something you need to win and there's no right or wrong answer
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:ms bm wants to sign up as she has seen pics of colin and wants to take him in hand :o :shock: :evil:
If she is not built like Bella Emberg im up for it :shock: :arrow: :mrgreen:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

epsilon75 wrote:
bigmoog wrote:ms bm wants to sign up as she has seen pics of colin and wants to take him in hand :o :shock: :evil:

well the last time i looked, as i rolled off her on to thee floor, MS BM was more like Kelly Emberg (34B-24-35) :D

and BM was more like St Rodney of Stewart, gawd bless him...ie, big hair and one hell of an arse :arrow:
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

well the last time i looked, as i rolled off her on to thee floor, MS BM was more like Kelly Emberg (34B-24-35) :D

and BM was more like St Rodney of Stewart, gawd bless him...ie, big hair and one hell of an arse :arrow:
:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Magic