TD ON TOUR - EUROPE 2012

T4N63R1N3 DR34M
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

hansx wrote:
tdream4ever wrote:Back to Berlin? Yes! Love to visit Berlin in springtime. Still a bit of chill in the air but nice. Wonder what venue they will be playing. Might even consider hopping over to Zurich for the gig there. Make it a holiday. We shall see what other cities open up for a TD gig. :wink:
In first instance I had a good feeling about Berlin, but today I found out that the timing of this concert is not good, it is in the may holiday for the children and it was meant to be a holiday to London. But without me, cause I had to Stay home for the dogs. :(

But it is not May 2012 yet. :)
You need a couple of these: http://www.petdoorsonline.co.uk/acatalo ... 170ML.html :lol:
TD Eye

Post by TD Eye »

Booked a shuttle to the Martian beach resort at July 4th 2012 ... :?: :?
Will consider cancelling this one for an open air gig in the Amphitheatre in Orange (France) :arrow: :idea: :!:
Members and non-members only please.
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

Hi Guys,

Because of tour logistical reasons the Berlin concert has to be postponed to THURSDAY, 10 th May 2012!
Therefore please cancel the 4th May, it will be the 10th now! Hope you will join us and sorry about that!

PS: Please don't make any plans until ticket sales have started, thx!

Regards,
EB (ADMIN)
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote: PS: Please don't make any plans until ticket sales have started, thx!
EB (ADMIN)[/color]
As if we would.... :wink:
HarryPotter No7

Post by HarryPotter No7 »

EB, will there be a concert in the UK too as part of the tour?
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

HarryPotter No7 wrote:EB, will there be a concert in the UK too as part of the tour?
Yes, we are in the process to make this happen! We won't miss our "home" country GB....!!:-)

But we are in a very early stage to tell more....please just a bit more patience, guys, thx.

Regards,
EB (ADMIN)
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
Justin

Post by Justin »

Great stuff! Will be pencilling in my break from work as soon as dates are announced for the UK!
Look for the sounds of Digital Horizons at http://digitalhorizons.bandcamp.com/ and on iTunes, CDBaby, Amazon Downloads and Reverbnation.
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

:lol:
...please just a bit more patience, guys, thx
Now, you KNOW we don't have any of that, EB !!
ant

Post by ant »

:) Please Please EB, make sure the UK one is not in the first half of March as I am in New York between the 8th and 13th and I would hate to miss my favourite band. Perhaps Edgar could come over to NYC and do a gig there on Saturday 10th March - That would be really cool to see them live in the Big Apple!! Otherwise April or May 2012 would be great. :D
Biggus Dickus
HarryPotter No7

Post by HarryPotter No7 »

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:
HarryPotter No7 wrote:EB, will there be a concert in the UK too as part of the tour?
Yes, we are in the process to make this happen! We won't miss our "home" country GB....!!:-)

But we are in a very early stage to tell more....please just a bit more patience, guys, thx.

Regards,
EB (ADMIN)

That's excellent news, thanks EB!!!
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

ant wrote::) Please Please EB, make sure the UK one is not in the first half of March as I am in New York between the 8th and 13th and I would hate to miss my favourite band. Perhaps Edgar could come over to NYC and do a gig there on Saturday 10th March - That would be really cool to see them live in the Big Apple!! Otherwise April or May 2012 would be great. :D
:lol: You got a set-list for them to perform as well ? :D
ant

Post by ant »

:D Well, of course, would like to hear some new 2012 material with some of my favourites from the Schmoelling Years perhaps (with JS as special guest too!!). Some of the classic Exit, White Eagle, Poland, Logos and Legend tracks. What an evening that would be followed by a meet and greet and a stroll through Times Square to a nice bar to finish off a great day. One can 'Tangerine' Dream I suppose. :lol:
Biggus Dickus
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Regards,
EB (ADMIN)
As usual,this is wonderful and welcome news 8) :D
Marakesh

Post by Marakesh »

Regards,
EB (ADMIN)
This is awesome news, really looking forward to this one 8)
"Their chief failings in social competence are an inability to perceive themselves accurately and annoying others by their dominance and unsuitable jokes."

Michael Argyle
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

ant wrote::D Well, of course, would like to hear some new 2012 material with some of my favourites from the Schmoelling Years perhaps (with JS as special guest too!!). Some of the classic Exit, White Eagle, Poland, Logos and Legend tracks. What an evening that would be followed by a meet and greet and a stroll through Times Square to a nice bar to finish off a great day. One can 'Tangerine' Dream I suppose. :lol:
That would indeed make a wonderful day :)