BIGMOOG reviews a LEGENDARY DAY

wayfarer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by wayfarer »

Fan meets are all important. Next time I'll get there earlier and stay behind. :lol:
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

I must echo sentiments about the meet (alredy said elsewhere too) - but there are SO many extremely decent TD fans, it's something I always look forward to as much as the gig itself!

Roll on Cardiff, July 21st!
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:PART THE FINAL FINAL PART ONE

On my way home on saturday morning, I started thinking back. I had another look at the Limited Edition CD, as well as other goodies......I cant wait to listen to the Limited edition : and what a great title, typically TD, sleeping watches......dalinian and as usual with TD, evocative of the music.....I just couldnt wait to play it. And another classically TD cover.

My mind started to go into overdrive.

The first thoughts were of the fans I met, all friendly and great fun and interesting and all very different and in many ways the best people I have ever met..., I learnt lots of new info on TD and fans' experiences...some discussions touched on the merits of the 90's, Force Majeure's sound quality on clear vinyl, punk rock...particularly Discharge, Crass and Killing Joke...., Hammersmith Odeon, the 1970's...Babylon 5 (!!!the soundtracks are really weak.......), RFH 2004.....fags, experimental music (Ben, its a lifetime's work sourcing Nurse with Wound records........)...Linda and Iris (and why the hell not.....both talented and beautiful.)..The quality of TD merchandise over the years-especially the T SHirTs( Redziller looked very fetching in his discounted MFD T......)...JAnus, me mate: I l

Meeting Colin was one of the funniest, touching and exciting moment of my life - and that really is the truth - on line we have a bit of banter....but in person it felt REAL...and the same goes for meeting Andy (more chat next time mate, I will bring some of my archive : some of which you do not have!) and all the fans I had the very greatest pleasure to meet.

There's only one BM! Totally agree mate, the time went too fast and I only had a few minutes (so it seemed) to say hello to everyone I knew. Here's to the next time, be it Cardiff or the TD Zeit world tour 2008 ;)
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:

On my way home on saturday morning, I started thinking back. I had another look at the Limited Edition CD, as well as other goodies......I cant wait to listen to the Limited edition : and what a great title, typically TD, sleeping watches......dalinian and as usual with TD, evocative of the music.....I just couldnt wait to play it. And another classically TD cover.

The first thoughts were of the fans I met, all friendly and great fun and interesting and all very different and in many ways the best people I have ever met..., I learnt lots of new info on TD and fans' experiences...some discussions touched on the merits of the 90's, Force Majeure's sound quality on clear vinyl, punk rock...particularly Discharge, Crass and Killing Joke...., Hammersmith Odeon, the 1970's...Babylon 5 (!!!the soundtracks are really weak.......), RFH 2004.....fags, experimental music (Ben, its a lifetime's work sourcing Nurse with Wound records........)...Linda and Iris (and why the hell not.....both talented and beautiful.)..The quality of TD merchandise over the years-especially the T SHirTs( Redziller looked very fetching in his discounted MFD T......)...JAnus, me mate: I l

Meeting Colin was one of the funniest, touching and exciting moment of my life - and that really is the truth - on line we have a bit of banter....but in person it felt REAL...and the same goes for meeting Andy (more chat next time mate, I will bring some of my archive : some of which you do not have!) and all the fans I had the very greatest pleasure to meet.

There's only one BM! Totally agree mate, the time went too fast and I only had a few minutes (so it seemed) to say hello to everyone I knew. Here's to the next time, be it Cardiff or the TD Zeit world tour 2008 ;)

I agree it was all too brief Andy. Theo made the effort to travel from Greece and I hardly had the chance to speak to him. There were others I didn't speak to at all! :(
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
24db wrote:

I agree it was all too brief Andy. Theo made the effort to travel from Greece and I hardly had the chance to speak to him. There were others I didn't speak to at all! :(

Me too..shocking really. Just hope I can make up for it next time!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Thats the unfortunate aspect of pre concert fan meetings,so many people to talk to in so little time :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

what I did, was ABSORB the powerful, friendly vibrations emanating from the fans.....such great and friendly people.....it made me feel....human :wink:

and it prepared me for the enormous GIG to follow......it is indeed now Legendary :D
...The wise.....are silent.....
Janus

Post by Janus »

Fantastic review Moogster :D Cardiff's gonna be a real hoot for everyone..can't wait :wink:
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

Just finalising the closing velly final last part of my review......will post it here once her indoors has emptied the postmans sack :o :arrow:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Janus wrote:Fantastic review Moogster :D Cardiff's gonna be a real hoot for everyone..can't wait :wink:
Chris
Im sure if everyone turns up it will be a great day indeed,if the sun is shining we can go down the bay area which is very nice 8) :D
Janus

Post by Janus »

:shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: Looking for that special delivery again eh BM? :wink:
Janus

Post by Janus »

epsilon75 wrote:
Janus wrote:Fantastic review Moogster :D Cardiff's gonna be a real hoot for everyone..can't wait :wink:
Chris
Im sure if everyone turns up it will be a great day indeed,if the sun is shining we can go down the bay area which is very nice 8) :D
In the immortal words of BM Colin...DEFFO!! May have to get a tad more practicse for Cardiff in this afternoon if the weather continues :wink: (Here its gonna be well cold where you are today mate!) 8)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:Just finalising the closing velly final last part of my review......will post it here once her indoors has emptied the postmans sack :o :arrow:
The old postie sounds like a very good repeater to me :shock: :arrow:
Janus

Post by Janus »

Looks like we got the "cold/Cold" Gremlin" changing words here again :roll: :wink: EDIT: H O T (worked that time by spacing the letters :? )
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

epsilon75 wrote:
bigmoog wrote:Just finalising the closing velly final last part of my review......will post it here once her indoors has emptied the postmans sack :o :arrow:
The old postie sounds like a very good repeater to me :shock: :arrow:

yes, he is a right effer, his deliveries are first class and twice a day, according to her indoors.....his bag is always full and he has rung her bell

:arrow: