Astoria Promo CDs....

Raystorm
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Astoria Promo CDs....

Post by Raystorm »

....are already on Ebay! And at £40 a pop! Theiving gits :evil: The listing is here: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TANGERINE-DREAM-W ... dZViewItem
GlynRichards

Re: Astoria Promo CDs....

Post by GlynRichards »

Raystorm wrote:....are already on Ebay! And at £40 a pop! Theiving gits :evil: The listing is here: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TANGERINE-DREAM-W ... dZViewItem
I asked the seller if there was any difference between the discs that they're selling for £40 and the ones that are for sales in the TD shop for 8 Euros. They claim not to know anything about the TD shop's contents.

If they're smart enough to be able to get them from the gig then I'm sure that they'd know that you can buy them direct.

Incidentally, they seller chose not to allow other people to see my question!

:shock:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

If people are dull enough to buy them thats down to them,you cant blame the seller for making a fast buck IMHO :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

I do feel sympathy for the fan who feels he has no alternative but to pay that much, probably as he doesn't not know where else it is available and so get it from cheaper places to buy them... so he thinks he is paying the going rate :(
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
24db

Post by 24db »

As strange as it might seem there are MANY fans that never visit this site, so they wouldn't know
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

24db wrote:As strange as it might seem there are MANY fans that never visit this site, so they wouldn't know
Exactly, we could spread the word by poster or leaflet at the concerts, perhaps?

:idea: or it could just be mentioned in every new TD CD/DVD.
Last edited by Desert_Voyager on Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
24db

Post by 24db »

Desert_Voyager wrote:
24db wrote:As strange as it might seem there are MANY fans that never visit this site, so they wouldn't know
Exactly, we could spread the word by poster or leaflet at the concerts, perhaps?
Yep, actually I'm still kicking myself that I didn't do some flyers for the gig, I always promised myself that I would.
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

Ebay is a prime example of our democratic rights to sell stuff. Not good if you want something and it's going at silly prices but bloody great if you're selling it yourself and it's snowballing price-wise. :wink:

As fans who don't want our fellow fans to get ripped off, it's natural to see something like this and get irritated.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

wayfarer wrote:Ebay is a prime example of our democratic rights to sell stuff. Not good if you want something and it's going at silly prices but bloody great if you're selling it yourself and it's snowballing price-wise. :wink:

As fans who don't want our fellow fans to get ripped off, it's natural to see something like this and get irritated.
Ebay has not been good for us this week. We sold a sofa for £0.99 (original cost £600.00), but that's still better than paying the Council £25.00 to dispose of it!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese