THE LOWRY - MANCHESTER - NEW TD CONCERT IN MAY 2011!!

T4N63R1N3 DR34M
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

ant wrote::( Won't be able to make this unfortunately. Have just ordered the two new cd's and to pay for the concert, hotel, rail fares, food and drinks etc for the gig would be too much in the current climate. A shame because I think this will be the first time that I have not been able to see the band in over 30 years!! Shame they can't do a second one in London!! Any way, am sure you will enjoy it and hopefully I will be able to live it through a future DVD release!! :(
If you live in London, now you know how all us Northerners feel every time TD play a concert Dahn Sahf :lol:

Pity you'll miss the show though. Train services even from Stoke to Manchester are rubbish. Last one back is something stupid like 9:30pm :roll:

Whatever happened to the old days (1980's) when me and my mates were able to get back to stoke on an 11:30/00:00 train
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

GlynRichards wrote:
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:
ant wrote::( Unfortunately EB I can't make it due to lack of funds so will be first time I have missed a TD concert for some 30 years - very sad but that is the way it goes. Sorry to hear that it will be their only gig in the UK this year too. Please tell me it will be recorded for DVD so that I can at least catch the moment that way!! :(
Hi Ant,

We will find a solution for you - we will get you a ticket if you can help us. Just mail to eastgate! It would be a pity if you couldn't make it .....

Best,
EB (ADMIN)
Wow! :shock: 8)
Wow indeed.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
drunkenmozart

Post by drunkenmozart »

:D Booked !!!!! Well pleased to see Dream back in Manchester !!!!
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Thomas Mc Nulty wrote:D26 Stand By! Cds ordered also. Anybody find a hotel within walking/staggering distance of the venue?
We're not stopping over, as Stoke is less than an hour away so can't justify the extra expense, BUT here's a quick google as a starting point..

http://www.hotels.uk.com/attractions-uk ... +Quays.htm
xsaram3

Post by xsaram3 »

two seats booked E16 & 17 for me and me bestest mate john
was considering tenerife but now this has come up will make a weekend of
it in manchester instead

brilliant news thanks TD

ordered both new cd'd too, wow wot a fantastic night!!
" Eat Sh1t, a million flies can't be wrong"
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

http://www.expressmanchester.co.uk/Holi ... quays.html

just over the way from the venue !
pretty good prices at the moment
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

Not this time once again stuck in Australia !!! enjoy the gig everyone ... I will be out here for a while yet !!!

Geoff ( ElectroCelt) 8) :wink: :arrow:
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:http://www.expressmanchester.co.uk/Holi ... quays.html

Yes, that's the one I looked at. Apparently I can fly from Norwich to Manchester on the Friday and return on the Sunday which might be a better option for me.
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
hansx

Post by hansx »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
hansx wrote:Whaaaaaaa, I can't go there. :( :( :( :evil:
What, the date or Manchester..?

Manchester is not as bad as you might think.........apparently..
the date of course. Never been in Manchester. so don't have anything against it.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:
TangFanIRL wrote:So, will this be TD's only UK gig, or will there be others announced too maybe???

Hi TangFanIRL,

The Manchester concert will be the only one in the UK this year - don't miss it!:-)

Regards,
EB (ADMIN)

By the way the LYRIC theatre where TD performs looks like this:

Hi EB,

I will not be able to make it out to this years event in Manchecster. :cry: It would of been nice to have gone since I've never really been outside of London on all my visits there. This will be my first miss since my first visit across the pond for the London Eye concert in 2008. I hope to fly across the pond next year to see my favorite band. Until then I am hoping that Edgar will bring TD across this way to the states to play a gig or two here. I know there are alot of fans in the states that would like to see TD play once more. Or a few more times.

Cheers, :wink:

David G
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

Got my ticket in the mail yesterday :D :D
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:http://www.expressmanchester.co.uk/Holi ... quays.html

Booked in here for the Saturday night, see you there!!!!!!!!!!!
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

bergen-dreamer wrote:Got my ticket in the mail yesterday :D :D
mine arrived today 8)
Marakesh

Post by Marakesh »

I'm really looking forward to this TD concert in Manchester. It makes a refreshing change from London 8)
"Their chief failings in social competence are an inability to perceive themselves accurately and annoying others by their dominance and unsuitable jokes."

Michael Argyle
Minimoog

Post by Minimoog »

Marakesh wrote:I'm really looking forward to this TD concert in Manchester. It makes a refreshing change from London 8)
Looking forward to meeting you again 8) How will you be travelling down from Glasgow ?