THE LOWRY - MANCHESTER - NEW TD CONCERT IN MAY 2011!!

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

TangFanIRL wrote:So, will this be TD's only UK gig, or will there be others announced too maybe???

Hi TangFanIRL,

The Manchester concert will be the only one in the UK this year - don't miss it!:-)

Regards,
EB (ADMIN)

By the way the LYRIC theatre where TD performs looks like this:

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

Thanks for the clarification EB! Hope to meet you there... Will you make it? ;-)

TangFanIRL wrote:Thanks for the clarification EB! Hope to meet you there... Will you make it? ;-)

Of course! See you in Manchester!:-))
EB
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
ant

Post by ant »

:( Unfortunately EB I can't make it due to lack of funds so will be first time I have missed a TD concert for some 30 years - very sad but that is the way it goes. Sorry to hear that it will be their only gig in the UK this year too. Please tell me it will be recorded for DVD so that I can at least catch the moment that way!! :(
Biggus Dickus
la sagesse du destin

Post by la sagesse du destin »

Just booked my ticket circle row A.(A23)

I'm so happy to see the show, the band and all the TD Fans 14 monthes after the unforgettable Zeitgeit Tour.

Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

Will cameras be allowed?
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:
TangFanIRL wrote:Thanks for the clarification EB! Hope to meet you there... Will you make it? ;-)

Of course! See you in Manchester!:-))
EB
Great! At last we'll get to meet the famous EB!!! ;-)
HarryPotter No7

Post by HarryPotter No7 »

Tickets Booked - Circle B24 - B25 - Thanks TD
Last edited by HarryPotter No7 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ant wrote::( Unfortunately EB I can't make it due to lack of funds so will be first time I have missed a TD concert for some 30 years - very sad but that is the way it goes. Sorry to hear that it will be their only gig in the UK this year too. Please tell me it will be recorded for DVD so that I can at least catch the moment that way!! :(
Hi Ant,

We will find a solution for you - we will get you a ticket if you can help us. Just mail to eastgate! It would be a pity if you couldn't make it .....

Best,
EB (ADMIN)
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:
ant wrote::( Unfortunately EB I can't make it due to lack of funds so will be first time I have missed a TD concert for some 30 years - very sad but that is the way it goes. Sorry to hear that it will be their only gig in the UK this year too. Please tell me it will be recorded for DVD so that I can at least catch the moment that way!! :(
Hi Ant,

We will find a solution for you - we will get you a ticket if you can help us. Just mail to eastgate! It would be a pity if you couldn't make it .....

Best,
EB (ADMIN)
Wow! :shock: 8)
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
ant

Post by ant »

:D EB thats is really so good of you and I thank you immensely. I will email you at Eastgate.

Regards Ant
Biggus Dickus
ant

Post by ant »

:) EB, I have just tried emailing to Eastgate and it has failed. Is there a problem your end? I know we have been having a few problems this end on some things but not really on emails. I will keep trying.

Regards Ant :)
Biggus Dickus
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

ant wrote::) EB, I have just tried emailing to Eastgate and it has failed. Is there a problem your end? I know we have been having a few problems this end on some things but not really on emails. I will keep trying.

Regards Ant :)

been happening to me a fair bit also
Thomas Mc Nulty

Post by Thomas Mc Nulty »

D26 Stand By! Cds ordered also. Anybody find a hotel within walking/staggering distance of the venue?
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

GlynRichards wrote:I think the secret here was to manage your other halfs expectations. I told Sandie that I wanted to go to the Tenerife gig which she had agreed to :shock: Then I realised that it would be too much. So any subsequent UK gig I was going to easily get past "internal accounting" 8)
Sneaky...

...I like it.

...gonna file that one away. :wink:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda