THE LOWRY - MANCHESTER - NEW TD CONCERT IN MAY 2011!!

Chris Monk
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Chris Monk »

Minimoog wrote:Booked into row C Yippee!!!!!! 8) :D
Ditto.

Very pleased. :D
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

hansx wrote:Whaaaaaaa, I can't go there. :( :( :( :evil:
What, the date or Manchester..?

Manchester is not as bad as you might think.........apparently..
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

For a concert that no one knows about it's selling out very quickly. Looks to me as if the Stalls are already 75% sold. :shock:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

Great news! Hope I can make it!
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

Booked ! :) Thanks for the info, EB.
Stalls row D "as usual" and near centre "as usual" (that means "the Paris and London concerts in 2010")... :lol:

I still have no idea about the way I will make it (train or plane, hotel or not, weekend only or more...) but there's time to think about it.
Last edited by TDludo on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

bigdaveh wrote:
GlynRichards wrote:
bigdaveh wrote:What gig :?: :?: :?: :lol:
So, I'm guessing I was the last to know!
I thought most people new :?:
No. I only found out by accident today. It was mentioned quite innocently in passing by someone else. I'd never even had a whiff of it.
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
Justin

Post by Justin »

Wiil be getting on the blower to my Dad tomorrow and let him know the news! Tickets purchased fairly soon after that i would say!
Look for the sounds of Digital Horizons at http://digitalhorizons.bandcamp.com/ and on iTunes, CDBaby, Amazon Downloads and Reverbnation.
pb2rdf

Post by pb2rdf »

View from stage :

TDludo

Post by TDludo »

This is the small "Quays theatre", not the large "Lyric theatre" where TD will play... and I have verified ! Sorry... :wink:
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
Diamondsndust

Post by Diamondsndust »

TDludo wrote:This is the small "Quays theatre", not the large "Lyric theatre" where TD will play... and I have verified ! Sorry... :wink:
Absolutely right, that is the much smaller Quays theatre- I have been there a couple of times. It is a great venue in an easy to get to location. Got my ticket. Fan meet before the show anyone?
"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
ant

Post by ant »

:( Won't be able to make this unfortunately. Have just ordered the two new cd's and to pay for the concert, hotel, rail fares, food and drinks etc for the gig would be too much in the current climate. A shame because I think this will be the first time that I have not been able to see the band in over 30 years!! Shame they can't do a second one in London!! Any way, am sure you will enjoy it and hopefully I will be able to live it through a future DVD release!! :(
Biggus Dickus
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

I think the secret here was to manage your other halfs expectations. I told Sandie that I wanted to go to the Tenerife gig which she had agreed to :shock: Then I realised that it would be too much. So any subsequent UK gig I was going to easily get past "internal accounting" 8)
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

:D :D Ticket ordered (stalls, row c) :D :D
tdfan

Post by tdfan »

“The Gate Of Saturn” was the announced title of the Tenerif-concert before it later changed to "Sonic Universe".
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

So, will this be TD's only UK gig, or will there be others announced too maybe???