THE LOWRY - MANCHESTER - NEW TD CONCERT IN MAY 2011!!

GlynRichards
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by GlynRichards »

Minimoog wrote:Booked into row C Yippee!!!!!! 8) :D
Well done! :wink:
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
Minimoog

Post by Minimoog »

GlynRichards wrote:
Minimoog wrote:Booked into row C Yippee!!!!!! 8) :D
Well done! :wink:
Thank you! :wink:
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

What gig :?: :?: :?: :lol:
The Stoke TDBA Division.
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

bigdaveh wrote:What gig :?: :?: :?: :lol:
So, I'm guessing I was the last to know!
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

GlynRichards wrote:
cantosis wrote:Bit childish to do that if you ask me, I sent an email to eastgate asking for tickets for a gig that isn`t there
Did you get a reply?
no emails coming back failed :shock:
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

TD performing at THE LOWRY in MANCHESTER on 28th May 2011 – yes, this rumour is true!
We are pleased to finally announce this concert today – you probably will remember that we will only announce a concert
when contracts are finalized, this is our way to accept responsibility for our fans.

We are very pleased to play in that amazing hall and to meet hopefully
TD friends from all over Great Britain – Glasgow, Liverpool, Sheffield, Birmingham, even London and Edinburgh are not too far away…..

Tickets can be ordered from now on in a registered area on the Lowry website (Click on ‘Priority Booking’).
But The Lowry promised to open their public web box office from the 3rd March on.

Tickets: http://www.thelowry.com/

TANGERINE DREAM PERFORMING IN MANCHESTER
“The Gate Of Saturn”
DATE: Saturday, 28th May 2011
TIME: 7.30 pm
WHERE: THE LOWRY

Hope to meet you in Manchester,
regards,
EINSTEIN'S BARBER (ADMIN)

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:TD performing at THE LOWRY in MANCHESTER on 28th May 2011 – yes, this rumour is true!
We are pleased to finally announce this concert today – you probably will remember that we will only announce a concert
when contracts are finalized, this is our way to accept responsibility for our fans.

TD friends from all over Great Britain – Glasgow, Liverpool, Sheffield, Birmingham, even London and Edinburgh are not too far away…..

Tickets can be ordered from now on in a registered area on the Lowry website (Click on ‘Priority Booking’).
But The Lowry promised to open their public web box office from the 3rd March on.

“The Gate Of Saturn”

regards,

Glasgow calling!! See you there :wink: :D
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:TD performing at THE LOWRY in MANCHESTER on 28th May 2011 – yes, this rumour is true!

“The Gate Of Saturn”

regards,

Nice idea. It'll be nice to see the mighty TD in a location that isn't London. It's a bit further from the West Country but that ain't necessarily a bad thing. The Lowry looks fantastic.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
hansx

Post by hansx »

Whaaaaaaa, I can't go there. :( :( :( :evil:
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Looks nice. Wish I could make it over the pond again for this one. But unfortunately I have to work that weekend. Plus the ole lady probably wouldn't like it if I asked for another "Pond Pass." I promised her that I would wait till 2012. But I'm hoping that Edgar will fly over this way for a gig or 2. East coast or west! Doesn't matter.

Come on Edgar!!! I dare you! Come back to the states. :wink:
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

tdream4ever wrote:Looks nice. Wish I could make it over the pond again for this one. But unfortunately I have to work that weekend. Plus the ole lady probably wouldn't like it if I asked for another "Pond Pass." I promised her that I would wait till 2012. But I'm hoping that Edgar will fly over this way for a gig or 2. East coast or west! Doesn't matter.

Come on Edgar!!! I dare you! Come back to the states. :wink:
Never mind David there will be other chances, :wink:
The Stoke TDBA Division.
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

GlynRichards wrote:
bigdaveh wrote:What gig :?: :?: :?: :lol:
So, I'm guessing I was the last to know!
I thought most people new :?:
The Stoke TDBA Division.
har

Post by har »

Glad its been confirmed...................major life rescheduling in progress :!:
pb2rdf

Post by pb2rdf »

Andy, thanks for the mail :idea:
Just booked my ticket, circle row A.

See you all @Manchester :D
It's too long ago ......

Peter
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Just remembered that the first time I saw TD was back in 1980 in Manchester. That time it was the Apollo, no where near as attractive as The Lowry. 31 years ago. Gawd that makes me feel old. Doesn't seem that long ago though.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda