Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on Performances
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:15 pm
Posts: 251
Location: Sweden
Back home in Sweden after a great vacation. This was my first TD concert and a memory for life. Now please bring us the DVD! 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:52 pm
Posts: 7797
Location: Bristol, Uk
tdfan wrote:
Back home in Sweden after a great vacation. This was my first TD concert and a memory for life. Now please bring us the DVD! 8)

Cool. Any lasting memories?

_________________
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:15 pm
Posts: 251
Location: Sweden
Chris Monk wrote:
tdfan wrote:
Back home in Sweden after a great vacation. This was my first TD concert and a memory for life. Now please bring us the DVD! 8)

Cool. Any lasting memories?


The meet and greet after the concert!

I asked the girl in the merchandise stall if there would be one and showed my TDOC-card. She told me to wait and then made a phone call. Three other fan club members were also allowed access backstage.

We came into a room full of people. Bianca was recording the meet on video so it may end up on the DVD. I shook hands with Bernie and thanked him for a great performance. Also said hello to Thorsten and got my copy of Midsummer autographed. Didn't get the opportunity to talk to Edgar but I was standing next to him. Brian May was also in the room.


Last edited by tdfan on Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:15 pm
Posts: 251
Location: Sweden
Elias Vecchio at QueenOnline has written a review
http://www.queenonline.com/en/news-arch ... as-review/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:28 pm
Posts: 2279
tdfan wrote:
Elias Vecchio at QueenOnline has written a review
http://www.queenonline.com/en/news-arch ... as-review/


Nice review :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:13 pm
Posts: 1002
Location: Paris/Earth/Solar System/Milky Way
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
Nice review :)


And written by a really young TD fan, apparently ! 8)

_________________
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:52 pm
Posts: 7797
Location: Bristol, Uk
tdfan wrote:
Elias Vecchio at QueenOnline has written a review
http://www.queenonline.com/en/news-arch ... as-review/

Very nice review. A young TD fan in the making me thinks.

_________________
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:52 pm
Posts: 7797
Location: Bristol, Uk
tdfan wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
tdfan wrote:
Back home in Sweden after a great vacation. This was my first TD concert and a memory for life. Now please bring us the DVD! 8)

Cool. Any lasting memories?


The meet and greet after the concert!

I asked the girl in the merchandise stall if there would be one and showed my TDOC-card. She told me to wait and then made a phone call. Three other fan club members were also allowed access backstage.

We came into a room full of people. Bianca was recording the meet on video so it may end up on the DVD. I shook hands with Bernie and thanked him for a great performance. Also said hello to Thorsten and got my copy of Midsummer autographed. Didn't get the opportunity to talk to Edgar but I was standing next to him. Brian May was also in the room.

I was afraid you were going to say that....


...I'm now officially VERY jealous. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :wink:

_________________
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:01 am
Posts: 2459
Location: Iris & Linda's underwear draw
I wouldn't mind an album collaboration between TD & Brian

_________________
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:13 pm
Posts: 1002
Location: Paris/Earth/Solar System/Milky Way
alipaul wrote:
I wouldn't mind an album collaboration between TD & Brian


Me neither... and I guess many TD fans would like the result. :)

_________________
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:52 pm
Posts: 7797
Location: Bristol, Uk
alipaul wrote:
I wouldn't mind an album collaboration between TD & Brian

Ditto. I was under the impression that this was going to happen anyway. Let's hope.

_________________
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:42 pm
Posts: 4483
Location: Netherlands
TD Eye wrote:
Setlist? Here´s just an appetizer: Iris and Thorsten on percussion, Brian May guitars AND vocals, Edgar clapping his hands: WE WILL ROCK YOU!!! The audience went crazy.

Furthermore: One Night In Space, Fire On The Mountain, Loved By The Sun, Gate Of Saturn, Trauma, Living In Eternity,etc etc.

I am sure EB will publish the complete setlist soon, won´t you EB? :wink:


And how was the dinner with the group, guillaume?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on Performances All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6 [ 87 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage