Concerts

cantosis
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by cantosis »

did they tour UK in 97 as well?? I remember going to the manchester appollo for a gig which was awesome, the people from voyager magazine had set up a meet with the band for some readers and I was lucky enough to have a badge but in the end I couldn`t make it cause the gig finished late and I had to get a train home, but in the end I missed the train anyway and ended up sleeping in the station till the morning train went :(...it was a very depressing end to a great day
24db

Post by 24db »

cantosis wrote:did they tour UK in 97 as well?? I remember going to the manchester appollo for a gig which was awesome, the people from voyager magazine had set up a meet with the band for some readers and I was lucky enough to have a badge but in the end I couldn`t make it cause the gig finished late and I had to get a train home, but in the end I missed the train anyway and ended up sleeping in the station till the morning train went :(...it was a very depressing end to a great day
yep, about 7 or 8 dates
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

they did the 7 dates-----------------this was a small but great tour :D
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:they did the 7 dates-----------------this was a small but great tour :D
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Glasgow 97 and this time I would buy the Keep instead of Ambient Monkeys :oops: It's my only TD concert.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:they did the 7 dates-----------------this was a small but great tour :D

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

I loved the manchester gig as it was actually seating, the other TD gigs I have been to have been standing. I love to sit in a TD gig :)

I remember Ambient Monkeys was playing before the band came out to play.
24db

Post by 24db »

cantosis wrote:I loved the manchester gig as it was actually seating, the other TD gigs I have been to have been standing. I love to sit in a TD gig :)
I seem to remember TD running a poll on their previous website (or the one before that) asking whether the fans preferred to sit or stand. Obviously they didn't read it ;)

Btw talking of seats, I had the misfortune to see TD in 1996 at the SBE up in the gods (level 3), I've no idea what it's like these days, but back then the 'seat' appeared to be bare girders, with a thin cushion. 3 hours of sitting on that...ouch! :D