=== NEW CONCERT in 2011 & NEW RELEASES in November 2010

TangFanIRL
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by TangFanIRL »

GlynRichards wrote:Do you think I'm being too optimistic by waiting for the raffle? 8)
Not at all - it has been won twice by the same person before!!! ;-) I will be entering also when I get time to work them out!!! ;-)
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

TangFanIRL wrote:
GlynRichards wrote:Do you think I'm being too optimistic by waiting for the raffle? 8)
Not at all - it has been won twice by the same person before!!! ;-) I will be entering also when I get time to work them out!!! ;-)
]
Well actually, it has been won twice twice by the same person. Andy won twice recently and I won twice; once for the 31st October dinner and once for the photo competition.*

* I've come fourth and tenth too!!!!
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

GlynRichards wrote:
TangFanIRL wrote:
Well actually, it has been won twice twice by the same person. Andy won twice recently and I won twice; once for the 31st October dinner and once for the photo competition.*

* I've come fourth and tenth too!!!!
I was thinking I had forgotten the finer details!!!
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

I tried to create a new Event on Last FM for this gig but it didn't seem to like Magma Arts and Congress Hall as a venue or Adeje as City! So, I couldn't do it... :-(
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

TangFanIRL wrote:About to book flights for Tommy, David and myself, even though no sign of tickets on sale yet! Two months before the concert, it's about time they were available so people can get cheaper flights...

It'll be a blast.
Well done for taking the 'Leap Of Faith' mate :D

I'll make a decision over the next few days.
xsaram3

Post by xsaram3 »

EDWEIRDO wrote:
TangFanIRL wrote:About to book flights for Tommy, David and myself, even though no sign of tickets on sale yet! Two months before the concert, it's about time they were available so people can get cheaper flights...

It'll be a blast.

I'm waiting for more info too, all seems a bit TOO quiet for my liking
Even the "Starmus" web site is down!
Any news would be very welcome to enable best flight and Hotel deals

67 days and counting
" Eat Sh1t, a million flies can't be wrong"
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

EDWEIRDO wrote:

It'll be a blast.

Surely there's only one decision to make... 1st class or steerage?
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

GlynRichards wrote:
EDWEIRDO wrote:

It'll be a blast.

Surely there's only one decision to make... 1st class or steerage?
Dunno Glyn, if I start walking now I may make it in time...only those pesky seas in between... :wink:
homeless

Post by homeless »

On Facebook now.. Starmus Festival : Dates are changed *******

"BREAKING NEWS!! STARMUS FESTIVAL CHANGES ITS SCHEDULE!!!!! IT IS GOING TO BE 20-25 JUNE 2011!!!! NEW OPPORTUNITY TO COME... SEE THE NEXT TEXT TO KNOW MORE:

In recent weeks we have received many suggestions regarding the desirability of rescheduling for STARMUS Festival. The dates chosen for the month of March 2011 presented for a large segment of space enthusiasts certain problems related to the logistics of travel to the Canary Islands and incompatibilities with annual vacations. Therefore, after consultation with speakers, astronauts, musicians, sponsors and organizations, and in response to these demands, the Advisory Board and the Organizing Committee have decided to set the final date for Starmus Festival for June 20-25, 2011 to facilitate and guarantee the widest participation in this important event.

Hmm.. that suits me fine sir!

homeless
Ravnnet

Post by Ravnnet »

This can explain the silence on the starmus.com website.

Then we can hope the concert will be re-scheduled to june as well.

:wink:
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

It'll be a blast.
Did you book these? :oops:
Ravnnet

Post by Ravnnet »

NO - and I don't hope others have booked for march :!:
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

GlynRichards wrote:

It'll be a blast.
Did you book these? :oops:
YES I DID! not good AND DOUBLE not good! :-(
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

homeless wrote:On Facebook now.. Starmus Festival : Dates are changed *******

"BREAKING NEWS!! STARMUS FESTIVAL CHANGES ITS SCHEDULE!!!!! IT IS GOING TO BE 20-25 JUNE 2011!!!! NEW OPPORTUNITY TO COME... SEE THE NEXT TEXT TO KNOW MORE:

In recent weeks we have received many suggestions regarding the desirability of rescheduling for STARMUS Festival. The dates chosen for the month of March 2011 presented for a large segment of space enthusiasts certain problems related to the logistics of travel to the Canary Islands and incompatibilities with annual vacations. Therefore, after consultation with speakers, astronauts, musicians, sponsors and organizations, and in response to these demands, the Advisory Board and the Organizing Committee have decided to set the final date for Starmus Festival for June 20-25, 2011 to facilitate and guarantee the widest participation in this important event.

Hmm.. that suits me fine sir!

homeless
I went on to Facebook and Starmus Festival link but I can't see the above posted. Please can you give me a link??? Thanks...
Ravnnet

Post by Ravnnet »

Sorry

:cry:

Do you have tickets for the show?