think to the unhappy fans who cannot go to the astoria show

la sagesse du destin
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

think to the unhappy fans who cannot go to the astoria show

Post by la sagesse du destin »

For me ( and for many fans)who cannot go to the astoria show (because it's no possible for everybody to go to London a friday) i hope that you give us very good photos and the setlist of the show in this forum ,and extracts in youtube the 21th april in the morning.
it would be a good consolation for us.Thank you very much.
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
epsilon75

Re: think to the unhappy fans who cannot go to the astoria s

Post by epsilon75 »

la sagesse du destin wrote:For me ( and for many fans)who cannot go to the astoria show (because it's no possible for everybody to go to London a friday) i hope that you give us very good photos and the setlist of the show in this forum ,and extracts in youtube the 21th april in the morning.
I will try my friend,but there are better photographers out there than me :wink: AK :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
timer

Post by timer »

You may have to wait longer than the following morning - but im sure there will be plenty of personal reports.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
la sagesse du destin wrote:For me ( and for many fans)who cannot go to the astoria show (because it's no possible for everybody to go to London a friday) i hope that you give us very good photos and the setlist of the show in this forum ,and extracts in youtube the 21th april in the morning.
I will try my friend,but there are better photographers out there than me :wink: AK :arrow:
the way I feel at the moment, I'm not sure I'll make it :(
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

:? :? :? :? :?
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

If only this concert was in the afternoon, then I could get back to Birmingham and not have to stay the night in London :(
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Desert_Voyager wrote:If only this concert was in the afternoon, then I could get back to Birmingham and not have to stay the night in London :(
Think of the after gig beers mate :arrow: :D
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

epsilon75 wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote:If only this concert was in the afternoon, then I could get back to Birmingham and not have to stay the night in London :(
Think of the after gig beers mate :arrow: :D
I'd be better of with a few h_o_t chocolates to be honest as I don't have the stomach, after the ulsers, for more than a pint! :(

be good to meet some of the genuine TD fans like you though IF I can go 8)
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

I was looking at my wife and I's finances and now realise if I hadn't spent so much on effing CD's I could've made the show. I could still come down but my other half wants the living room decorated and hopefully were of to Edinburgh for our annual hols in may.

I hope you guys attending enjoy the spectacle. I remember Edgar saying it would be a spectacular show.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

We'll do our best. I remember the feeling of disappointment when I realised I couldn't make the Tempodrom concert. Hopefully, you can make the next one.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hope to see you sometime in the future John,hopefully we wont have to wait to long for the next one :wink: :arrow:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

well, I reckon by the sunday, there will be a lot of posts/pics and thoughts on the gig....hopefully there will be nice photos of the TD Barmy Army for all to gawp at.....BM will be in disguise tho....as Lily Savage...possibly to entice CJ into post gig shenanigans :o :idea: :wink:
...The wise.....are silent.....
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

sparrow wrote:I was looking at my wife and I's finances and now realise if I hadn't spent so much on effing CD's I could've made the show. I could still come down but my other half wants the living room decorated and hopefully were of to Edinburgh for our annual hols in may.

I hope you guys attending enjoy the spectacle. I remember Edgar saying it would be a spectacular show.
That's a shame John. It would have been a great opportunity to listen to TD at full volume, without annoying the neighbours!
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:the way I feel at the moment, I'm not sure I'll make it :(
I hope you recover in time Andy, it wouldn't be the same without you.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:well, I reckon by the sunday, there will be a lot of posts/pics and thoughts on the gig....hopefully there will be nice photos of the TD Barmy Army for all to gawp at.....BM will be in disguise tho....as Lily Savage...possibly to entice CJ into post gig shenanigans :o :idea: :wink:
No Comment :arrow: :wink: :lol: