Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on Performances
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:02 am
Posts: 1201
Location: Letterkenny, Co. Donegal, Ireland
24db wrote:
TangFanIRL wrote:
Interesting find Andy! Cheers, CG


no problem 'the chosen one' ;) :)


Wot r u on about mate with 'the chosen one'??? ;-)

_________________
www.myspace.com/conradgibbons
www.last.fm/user/TangFanIRL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:21 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
TangFanIRL wrote:
24db wrote:
TangFanIRL wrote:
Interesting find Andy! Cheers, CG


no problem 'the chosen one' ;) :)


Wot r u on about mate with 'the chosen one'??? ;-)


You said you were going to Vienna mate, I thought you'd won the TDOC competition. D'oh! how wrong was I? ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:02 am
Posts: 1201
Location: Letterkenny, Co. Donegal, Ireland
24db wrote:
TangFanIRL wrote:
24db wrote:
TangFanIRL wrote:
Interesting find Andy! Cheers, CG


no problem 'the chosen one' ;) :)


Wot r u on about mate with 'the chosen one'??? ;-)


You said you were going to Vienna mate, I thought you'd won the TDOC competition. D'oh! how wrong was I? ;)


Kind of TD irony that you were the lucky 'chosen one' in the end!!! ;-)

_________________
www.myspace.com/conradgibbons
www.last.fm/user/TangFanIRL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
TangFanIRL wrote:
24db wrote:
TangFanIRL wrote:
24db wrote:
TangFanIRL wrote:
Interesting find Andy! Cheers, CG


no problem 'the chosen one' ;) :)


Wot r u on about mate with 'the chosen one'??? ;-)


You said you were going to Vienna mate, I thought you'd won the TDOC competition. D'oh! how wrong was I? ;)


Kind of TD irony that you were the lucky 'chosen one' in the end!!! ;-)


seems VERY doubtful at the moment mate :(


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:01 am
Posts: 540
24db wrote:
TangFanIRL wrote:
24db wrote:
TangFanIRL wrote:
24db wrote:
TangFanIRL wrote:
Interesting find Andy! Cheers, CG


no problem 'the chosen one' ;) :)


Wot r u on about mate with 'the chosen one'??? ;-)


You said you were going to Vienna mate, I thought you'd won the TDOC competition. D'oh! how wrong was I? ;)


Kind of TD irony that you were the lucky 'chosen one' in the end!!! ;-)


seems VERY doubtful at the moment mate :(


:(


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on Performances All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage