TD concert Albert Hall 2010

tomb789
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

TD concert Albert Hall 2010

Post by tomb789 »

Hi, I was there :o , my first TD concert (absolutely loved it) have been a fan since 70's, wondered if anybody knows why Edgar looked so thin and uneasy on his feet, is he ok? this is my first post on TD forums so go easy on me please...regards to all TD fans..
24db

Re: TD concert Albert Hall 2010

Post by 24db »

tomb789 wrote:Hi, I was there :o , my first TD concert (absolutely loved it) have been a fan since 70's, wondered if anybody knows why Edgar looked so thin and uneasy on his feet, is he ok? this is my first post on TD forums so go easy on me please...regards to all TD fans..
welcome to the mad house...er I'm mean the forum
Last edited by 24db on Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

tomb789 wrote:Hi, I was there :o , my first TD concert (absolutely loved it) have been a fan since 70's, wondered if anybody knows why Edgar looked so thin and uneasy on his feet, is he ok? this is my first post on TD forums so go easy on me please...regards to all TD fans..

welcome, there is a introduce yourself thread somewhere on here....but I cant find it.

since the 70's? .....sensible :D :D
...The wise.....are silent.....
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Welcome to the TD forum tomb789. A great start to see TD at the RAH. Edgar is doing fine, were told. Yes, he has lost some weight. Dont mind the madness here. :roll:
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
24db

Post by 24db »

first one? any reason why it took you so long to get to see them?
tomb789

Post by tomb789 »

Hi 24db, no I have no idea why it has taken so long for me to see them live, other than a bit of a fear of big crowds and traveling (that would do it), I've seen Jarre 3 times recently and hes at the O2 in October, but now I've seen Tangerine Dream live I'm hooked, want to be at their next concert :P
24db

Post by 24db »

tomb789 wrote:Hi 24db, no I have no idea why it has taken so long for me to see them live, other than a bit of a fear of big crowds and traveling (that would do it), I've seen Jarre 3 times recently and hes at the O2 in October, but now I've seen Tangerine Dream live I'm hooked, want to be at their next concert :P
Well I'm glad you've taken the plunge mate, I hope we all get another chance
stygof

Post by stygof »

24db wrote:
tomb789 wrote:Hi 24db, no I have no idea why it has taken so long for me to see them live, other than a bit of a fear of big crowds and traveling (that would do it), I've seen Jarre 3 times recently and hes at the O2 in October, but now I've seen Tangerine Dream live I'm hooked, want to be at their next concert :P
Well I'm glad you've taken the plunge mate, I hope we all get another chance
Welcome! I'm new here myself, largely because I've spent forever trying to get logged in as a member (thanks to those of you who helped - you know who you are!)
Hopefully you'll get to meet up with a few of us at the next pre-gig meet. I can heartily recommend the experience - you'd be hard pushed to meet a nicer bunch of people this side of the Mekong!
Aren't TD the most unbelievable experience live? :D :D :D
tomb789

Post by tomb789 »

You guys are fantastic, thanks for the warm welcome, are pre-gig meets by their very nature alcoholic as I am tee-total ?.... :wink:
tomb789

Post by tomb789 »

Welcome! I'm new here myself, largely because I've spent forever trying to get logged in as a member (thanks to those of you who helped - you know who you are!)
Hopefully you'll get to meet up with a few of us at the next pre-gig meet. I can heartily recommend the experience - you'd be hard pushed to meet a nicer bunch of people this side of the Mekong!
Aren't TD the most unbelievable experience live? :D :D :D[/quote]

Welcome Stygof, ha, I had the same trouble logging in, spammers and the like are to blame, slowing the process down, nasty nasty horrible people, sorry but I get tired of this all over the net.... :x
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

tomb789 wrote:You guys are fantastic, thanks for the warm welcome, are pre-gig meets by their very nature alcoholic as I am tee-total ?.... :wink:

drink what you enjoy, I usually have a bottle of water and any nosh going......see you at the next pregig meet :D
...The wise.....are silent.....
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

tomb789 wrote:You guys are fantastic, thanks for the warm welcome, are pre-gig meets by their very nature alcoholic as I am tee-total ?.... :wink:
So am i no probs mate
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
24db

Post by 24db »

just have a drink when Bigmoog is buying it's so rare it's very near to being tee-total ;) no seriously, yes we nearly always meet up in pubs, but of course you can drink whatever you like or not at all, to be honest some people looked more interested in the food last time. The idea is just to have a laugh and relax before (or after) a gig, and usually catch up with some friends, familar faces. Hell TD even get's mentioned every so often ;). In fact not everyone that comes along even goes to the gigs...it's just a social thing, the same way as the 'annual' fan meets or impromptu (sp?) get togethers in London...talking of which I must arrange one soon
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Here's a few of the photos I took at the RFH on el-cheapo-compact camera.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

great photos Chris :D 8)