New track in Paris

la sagesse du destin
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

New track in Paris

Post by la sagesse du destin »

I have the impression, it was a new track in Paris in the middle of the show (and perhaps too in Zoetermeer,Barcelona and Lisbon) who doesn't on the London Tracklist.
Is it an impression ?

Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
TangFanIRL

Re: New track in Paris

Post by TangFanIRL »

la sagesse du destin wrote:I have the impression, it was a new track in Paris in the middle of the show (and perhaps too in Zoetermeer,Barcelona and Lisbon) who doesn't on the London Tracklist.
Is it an impression ?

Charles
Anyone know?
Cyclone

Re: New track in Paris

Post by Cyclone »

TangFanIRL wrote:
la sagesse du destin wrote:I have the impression, it was a new track in Paris in the middle of the show (and perhaps too in Zoetermeer,Barcelona and Lisbon) who doesn't on the London Tracklist.
Is it an impression ?

Charles
Anyone know?
... not in Zoetermeer anyway. But Charles perhaps meant the end of Death of a Nightingale and the beginning of Alchemy of the Heart or the appr. 2 min bridge between Boat to China and Bells of Accra (Part II).
Because I hadn't listened to Turn of the Tides for a long time, I hadn't recognized Death of a Nightingale at that time btw.