Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on Performances
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:42 pm
Posts: 4483
Location: Netherlands
tdream4ever wrote:
hansx wrote:
I saw TD 2 times in 3 days. Both concerts in Zoetermeer and RAH were fantastic. I wonder what we will get now. Again some concerts in Germany? Or will they go to USA or Australia or whatever?


Hey Hansx. I hope they come to the USA soon. RAH was my 3rd time crossing the great pond. $$$'s and the long flight. . . . . .
I think they will go back to Japan for the Atomic concerts (maybe a stop or two on the west coast-California) before they fly off to the land of the rising sun. But I think after that Edgar will do a one-off concert next year in London. I'm sure we will hear something by ends year. Till then I will keep enjoying the music of TD.


Think that also. USA is too far for me. But everything in the neighourhood of Holland fine with me.
If.... they will tour again of course. You never know. Edgar is not the youngest and also maybe not the fittest. At least he doesn't look so. But again, you never know.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 9:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:13 pm
Posts: 1005
Location: Paris/Earth/Solar System/Milky Way
I think they "nearly promised" to be in London next year (maybe it was a message given by Bianca)...
Or was it a dream ? :wink:

_________________
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:19 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:58 am
Posts: 91
tdream4ever wrote:
hansx wrote:
I saw TD 2 times in 3 days. Both concerts in Zoetermeer and RAH were fantastic. I wonder what we will get now. Again some concerts in Germany? Or will they go to USA or Australia or whatever?


Hey Hansx. I hope they come to the USA soon. RAH was my 3rd time crossing the great pond. $$$'s and the long flight. . . . . .
I think they will go back to Japan for the Atomic concerts (maybe a stop or two on the west coast-California) before they fly off to the land of the rising sun. But I think after that Edgar will do a one-off concert next year in London. I'm sure we will hear something by ends year. Till then I will keep enjoying the music of TD.



A benefit concert at the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum would be cool :idea:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:52 pm
Posts: 7797
Location: Bristol, Uk
timer wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
timer wrote:
timer wrote:
24db wrote:
Btw did anyone spot Bernhard using the (Wii Games controller) on his guitar...and what the heck was that Green hand-held thing? it looked like a Bosch Sander!...whatever it was it made a great sound, very eerie


It was a Bosch sander ! - Im off to B&Q in the morning ! :wink:


Corrected - It was a Bosch Hedge Trimmer !

Is it this one?

http://www.gardencentre.co.uk/product.asp?id=7103

I'm guessing he's taken the blades off. :wink:

I've seen a few guitarists using power-tools in the past. Mr Big using cordless-drills and Freak Kitchen using children's toys and .... errr .....adult toys, if you get my meaning, to name but two. Have to say that Bernhard's use of them was one of the better efforts.


Comes as an accessory with the Ibanez BB signature model - blades removed of course !

If he's going to give away garden tools with his signature guitar surely a garden shredder would be more appropriate. :wink:

_________________
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:44 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
Chris Monk wrote:
timer wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
timer wrote:
timer wrote:
24db wrote:
Btw did anyone spot Bernhard using the (Wii Games controller) on his guitar...and what the heck was that Green hand-held thing? it looked like a Bosch Sander!...whatever it was it made a great sound, very eerie


It was a Bosch sander ! - Im off to B&Q in the morning ! :wink:


Corrected - It was a Bosch Hedge Trimmer !

Is it this one?

http://www.gardencentre.co.uk/product.asp?id=7103

I'm guessing he's taken the blades off. :wink:

I've seen a few guitarists using power-tools in the past. Mr Big using cordless-drills and Freak Kitchen using children's toys and .... errr .....adult toys, if you get my meaning, to name but two. Have to say that Bernhard's use of them was one of the better efforts.


Comes as an accessory with the Ibanez BB signature model - blades removed of course !

If he's going to give away garden tools with his signature guitar surely a garden shredder would be more appropriate. :wink:


Have you got your coat yet ! :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:52 pm
Posts: 7797
Location: Bristol, Uk
timer wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
timer wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
timer wrote:
timer wrote:
24db wrote:
Btw did anyone spot Bernhard using the (Wii Games controller) on his guitar...and what the heck was that Green hand-held thing? it looked like a Bosch Sander!...whatever it was it made a great sound, very eerie


It was a Bosch sander ! - Im off to B&Q in the morning ! :wink:


Corrected - It was a Bosch Hedge Trimmer !

Is it this one?

http://www.gardencentre.co.uk/product.asp?id=7103

I'm guessing he's taken the blades off. :wink:

I've seen a few guitarists using power-tools in the past. Mr Big using cordless-drills and Freak Kitchen using children's toys and .... errr .....adult toys, if you get my meaning, to name but two. Have to say that Bernhard's use of them was one of the better efforts.


Comes as an accessory with the Ibanez BB signature model - blades removed of course !

If he's going to give away garden tools with his signature guitar surely a garden shredder would be more appropriate. :wink:


Have you got your coat yet ! :lol:

Anorak on and running. :wink:


....that would make a good title for a compilation album Edgar. :wink:

_________________
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
r4man wrote:
tdream4ever wrote:
hansx wrote:
I saw TD 2 times in 3 days. Both concerts in Zoetermeer and RAH were fantastic. I wonder what we will get now. Again some concerts in Germany? Or will they go to USA or Australia or whatever?


Hey Hansx. I hope they come to the USA soon. RAH was my 3rd time crossing the great pond. $$$'s and the long flight. . . . . .
I think they will go back to Japan for the Atomic concerts (maybe a stop or two on the west coast-California) before they fly off to the land of the rising sun. But I think after that Edgar will do a one-off concert next year in London. I'm sure we will hear something by ends year. Till then I will keep enjoying the music of TD.



A benefit concert at the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum would be cool :idea:


I'm sure TD would be up for a Japanese concert, they were very pleased with the receiption they got at IZU

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:05 pm
Posts: 412
Location: Germany
24db wrote:
I'm sure TD would be up for a Japanese concert, they were very pleased with the receiption they got at IZU

... and in the ElektroBeats telephone interview on July 15th 2009 EF said there will possibly be another concert "next year" in Hiroshima, where Atomic Seasons music will be played.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on Performances All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5 [ 68 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage