London Wednesday 31st March 2010

cantosis
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by cantosis »

24db wrote:might be able to make it for an hour Colin
I might stalk you when you leave :wink:
pb2rdf

Post by pb2rdf »

Just to be sure I'm visiting the right "The Anglesea Arms" :)
Found via google 3 locations.

15 Selwood Terrace, London
35 Wingate Road, London
91 Woolwich New Road, London

Think it's 15 Selwood Terrace, London, but please confirm.

Peter
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

It is 15 Selwood Terrace, London Peter. See you there. :)
The Stoke TDBA Division.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigdaveh wrote:It is 15 Selwood Terrace, London Peter. See you there. :)
This is correct guys :)
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

Indeed - nearest tube South Kensington - just north of the Fulham Road...
It's an odd address though... one side of the road is Selwood Terrace, the other side is Neville Terrace and the road itself is an extension of Onslow Gardens... very confusing!
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

billythefish wrote:
It's an odd address though... one side of the road is Selwood Terrace, the other side is Neville Terrace and the road itself is an extension of Onslow Gardens... very confusing!
Stephen

Been talking to Dave about this location this morning,are you in the process of looking at something else as got an update of Dave that did not sound ideal.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

epsilon75 wrote:
billythefish wrote:
8)
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

epsilon75 wrote:
billythefish wrote:
Stephen

Been talking to Dave about this location this morning,are you in the process of looking at something else as got an update of Dave that did not sound ideal.
Just back from the Anglesea - the good news is they have a beer festival on at the moment with six real-ales on draft. They have another 20-30 kegs in the basement so it will be pot luck what's on by the 31st.
Bad news is that the kitchen staff are new and their reviews are less than glowing - and for an astronomical price.
I have a good friend with a Deli just around the corner (Jakobs - at 84 Fulham Road) - who do great food at reasonable prices. Their seating is limited but I can arrange tables if people know when they want to eat. It's only three minutes walk from the Anglesea.
There are other options in the area if we want to keep everything under one roof. The most convenient would be the Hereford Arms on Gloucester Road - no comparison for atmosphere or beer, but a half decent boozer and reasonable food with loads of other options around and very near Gloucester Road tube.
So, bring forth opinions and we can take a rain check nearer the time :D
24db

Post by 24db »

cantosis wrote:
feel free Matt, as it is I still don't know when and where I going :D
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
cantosis wrote:
feel free Matt, as it is I still don't know when and where I going :D
Always top secret till the last days :wink:
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

billythefish wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
billythefish wrote: Indeed - nearest tube South Kensington - just north of the Fulham Road...
Stephen

Just back from the Anglesea - the good news is they have a beer festival on at the moment with six real-ales on draft. They have another 20-30 kegs in the basement so it will be pot luck what's on by the 31st.
Bad news is that the kitchen staff are new and their reviews are less than glowing - and for an astronomical price.
I have a good friend with a Deli just around the corner (Jakobs - at 84 Fulham Road) - who do great food at reasonable prices. Their seating is limited but I can arrange tables if people know when they want to eat. It's only three minutes walk from the Anglesea.
There are other options in the area if we want to keep everything under one roof. The most convenient would be the Hereford Arms on Gloucester Road - no comparison for atmosphere or beer, but a half decent boozer and reasonable food with loads of other options around and very near Gloucester Road tube.
Cheers for the update Stephen. And hope you enjoyed your 2 pints :wink: :wink:
The Stoke TDBA Division.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

is anything happening on 30.3.10? :P
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

bigmoog wrote:is anything happening on 30.3.10? :P
I heard BM is doing a Turn for fellow Dreamsters in a pub :?: :?: :lol: :roll:
The Stoke TDBA Division.
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

bigdaveh wrote:
billythefish wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: Stephen

Cheers for the update Stephen. And hope you enjoyed your 2 pints :wink: :wink:
They were mighty fine cheers, if a little naughty at that time of the day!
I think I saw Richard Branson ride past on a mountain bike at one point too...
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Anglesea Arms it is then 8) :D