London Wednesday 31st March 2010

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

billythefish wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Stephen (BTF)

Any ideas for a good watering and luncheon hole for the 31st :?: :wink:
That pub you first suggested - the Anglesea Arms - is a stunning place. The food's excellent if a little pricey. I know there are some fans staying locally to there.

Failing that - there is an excellent delicatessen with seating at 20 Gloucester Road - just around from the Builder's Arms. It's called Jakobs and is great value (it's a good place for star spotting too - Dustin Hoffman's a regular!).
They have a drinks licence, but for proper beer there are various pubs locally including the Gloucester Arms, the Queens Arms (the one mentioned by Tony elsewhere) and the famous Builder's.

Pretty much every pub does food, but the Anglesea and Builder's stand out as better than average.

I am up for the Anglesea Arms,so if anyone else fancies it we will meet you there on the 31st :) :D
Doug and Marilyn

Post by Doug and Marilyn »

We'll see you there, Colin
D+M
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Doug and Marilyn wrote:We'll see you there, Colin
D+M
We will see you both there Doug,look forward to it 8) :D
pb2rdf

Post by pb2rdf »

Had already an apointment for a pre-pre meet with Dough and Marilyn (same hotel), so I will join too.

Arriving the 31th march around 16:00 by train.

Peter
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

O go on then Mr J twist my arm I'll be there :lol:
The Stoke TDBA Division.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

See you there Peter and twisted arm Dave :wink: :D
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Well I can go to this so I am just deciding if I want to spend money on this day also. Might want to keep it all for the next day but having said that popping in for a beer or three wont do much damage. 8)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

cantosis wrote:Well I can go to this so I am just deciding if I want to spend money on this day also. Might want to keep it all for the next day but having said that popping in for a beer or three wont do much damage. 8)
Get er indoors to slip you an extra £20 in advance for Father's Day :idea: :wink: ....................
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

what time are people going to start getting here?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

cantosis wrote:what time are people going to start getting here?
No stipulated time........ i should imagine anytime after 5pm would be ideal for most :idea: :)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Nice one, im looking forward to the coming month got the two meets, gig and then an easter break with a bank holiday. bliss
24db

Post by 24db »

might be able to make it for an hour Colin
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:might be able to make it for an hour Colin
The more the merrier Andy,i hope you and other's can make it 8) This is not an organised fan meet just an idea that sprang to mind between people who will be in the vicinty that evening and would like to pop in for a pre-concert natter and undoutedly discuss what they think will happen/be played at the concert itself....... :) Hope to see some of you there 8)
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
The more the merrier Andy,i hope you and other's can make it 8) This is not an organised fan meet just an idea that sprang to mind between people who will be in the vicinty that evening and would like to pop in for a pre-concert natter and undoutedly discuss what they think will happen/be played at the concert itself....... :) Hope to see some of you there 8)
I'll certainly try my best to mate, but I'll probably need to get back to the hotel at some stage...so it's possible that I'll be there a bit earlier than 5pm. it's always great to see you mate.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
I'll certainly try my best to mate, but I'll probably need to get back to the hotel at some stage...so it's possible that I'll be there a bit earlier than 5pm. it's always great to see you mate.
I totally forgot about that :oops: of course you will be off for the supper so we will probably get there earlier with a bit of luck...

Be sure to enjoy what should be a truly fantastic evening,i will treasure the time i spent in the company of EF,BA,IC & LS with good TD pal Neil... one for the life memory 8)

Goodnight.........