ZOETERMEER GIG (close to AMSTERDAM) TICKETS here:

krismopompas
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by krismopompas »

pb2rdf wrote:
Johannes,
If it's not raining, outside at the entrance of "De Boerderij", will wear a TD recognisable sign with my nickname 8)
If it's raining I suggest to meet in the "podiumcafé" of De Boerderij.
It's at the west side.

If you are travelling via Arnhem, Utrecht I suggest you should count with traffic jams, it's tuesday :( .
Around Arnhem and Utrecht to Gouda regular traffic jams between 16:30 - 19:00.
Observe a journey time of at least 2 hours from Arnhem to Zoetermeer

See you, Peter
ok peter...... maybe i should start a little bit earlier ..... i will wear a "rocking out the bats" shirt.

see you tomorrow :)
time is the fire in which we burn (zoran)
la sagesse du destin

Post by la sagesse du destin »

All the best for the band and the fans this night.
Netherlands is a big country for the electronic music.

Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
pb2rdf

Post by pb2rdf »

Update :

Don't ask me how I know ..... :D

The Zoetermeer show ends at 0:00 tonight.
At 00:15 meet and greet for invited ( for sure TDOC members)

Will be late this evening, also for the band !!!

The poster for the Zoetermeer gig :
pb2rdf

Post by pb2rdf »

So, Zoetermeer gig is history.
Almost same setlist as in Paris.
According security 500 man and woman inside, in my view around 300.

Encores : 2 songs.
Start : 20:31
End 23:50
Break 22:00 - 22:30
Sound quality, it is a small environment, was at begin not excellent, but improved during the concert. It could be better. Hope RAH beats Paris and Zoetermeer.

Spoke to Edgar, Bianca, Bianca's brother, Iris and Thorsten, and a lot of fans, HansX, Jörg, Guillaume.
Did not see or met krismopompas. ( I was standing at the entrance untill doors opened, did see Hansx outside)

next stop : RAH London

What's waiting in RAH (preview):
Tangerine Dream at "de Boerderij" Zoetermeer 20100330 Zeitgeist concert. Singing Iris Camaa and Logos part
(sorry for distorted audio)
fgourlot

Post by fgourlot »

@Peter

My friend Peter that I met in Paris (Notre Dame de Paris ...), thank you for news about Zoetermeer Gig !!!!

I would like to say to Edgar, all Tangerine Dream Team and Bianca that we love you : You love yours fans and yours fans love you. :lol:

After the Paris Gig, I spoke with several fans : everybody said that they spent a very rare moment of happiness : long life to Tangerine Dream !!!!
François from Paris
hansx

Post by hansx »

What can I say more after Peters review. It was a super concert but on some occasions a bit too loud. TD is looking like a symphonic rock band at some times. But that I don't mind. :)
Some nice chats with other fans and friends. So, fun. And afterwards my Zeitgeist signed by Edgar, Thorsten and Iris.
Tomorrow at this time I am already in London, maybe searching for the way to my hotel.
See you tomorrow afternoon.
krismopompas

Post by krismopompas »

pb2rdf wrote:So, Zoetermeer gig is history.
Almost same setlist as in Paris.
According security 500 man and woman inside, in my view around 300.

Encores : 2 songs.
Start : 20:31
End 23:50
Break 22:00 - 22:30
Sound quality, it is a small environment, was at begin not excellent, but improved during the concert. It could be better. Hope RAH beats Paris and Zoetermeer.

Spoke to Edgar, Bianca, Bianca's brother, Iris and Thorsten, and a lot of fans, HansX, Jörg, Guillaume.
Did not see or met krismopompas. ( I was standing at the entrance untill doors opened, did see Hansx outside)

next stop : RAH London

What's waiting in RAH (preview):
Tangerine Dream at "de Boerderij" Zoetermeer 20100330 Zeitgeist concert. Singing Iris Camaa and Logos part
(sorry for distorted audio)
wellcome to the dreamrockorchestra :)

fantastic gig.......... far better setlist than in berlin last year ( and of course longer)...... meet bianca before the concert (btw: edgar is in very good condition) and shake hands woith edgar and iris at the meet and greet but must return to cologne because of work this morning... so no time for longer smalltalks.

bernhard has some nice gimmicks for his guitars............ for example a wiimote for some effects :D

for the london visitors:
much fun with the best band of the world :)

sorry peter........ havé not seen you and your t-shirt............ so i was alone the whole gig :(

@jacob
hey my friend............ this was my first td-concert without you......... missed you ;)
j_pertou

Post by j_pertou »

krismopompas wrote:@jacob
hey my friend............ this was my first td-concert without you......... missed you ;)
Hehe! Johannes, if I can afford it, I will attend the Satzvey Castle event, with Picture Palace Music. Are you going to this one as well?
When it's dark enough, you can see the stars.
Eennom

Sound quality

Post by Eennom »

The Decibel meter various between 95-105 dB(a).
== very loud !! :shock:
If you don't want ear-damage, I advise to wear ear protection.

Great show, very good choice of tracks. Great violin play of Bernard on Astrophel and Stella (string version), and indeed he had a Wii-remote attached to his guitar to add effects to the sounds!
tdream4ever

Re: Sound quality

Post by tdream4ever »

Eennom wrote:The Decibel meter various between 95-105 dB(a).
== very loud !! :shock:
If you don't want ear-damage, I advise to wear ear protection.

Great show, very good choice of tracks. Great violin play of Bernard on Astrophel and Stella (string version), and indeed he had a Wii-remote attached to his guitar to add effects to the sounds!
Should be interesting inside the RAH. I heard the accoustic is out of this world! Earplugs? Nah thanks. But I will bring a pair for the missus. Ha ha.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
krismopompas

Post by krismopompas »

btw: the gig wasn´t filmed....... would be nice to get it as download.
hellsblade

Post by hellsblade »

Hi,

I just wanted to say that i really enjoyed the concert.
I never saw Edgar this skinny. I hope he is in good health?.
The volume was a bit to high for the venue, especially on the low frequencies. I had to leave after the first part because i was traveling on the train to Amsterdam. So "close to Amsterdam" my Ass. I just caught the last train from Utrecht to get home ;-). But for a fan it was really enjoyable to hear some of the old and the new work. They were combining really well.
Thank you Edgar, Linda, Iris, Bernard, Thorsten for the great show.
tangmaster

Post by tangmaster »

Very good concert, strong tracklist. i had a wunderfull evening. Please Edgar come back sometime inThe Netherlands. It was great.
The way a world of dreams is going on!
hansx

Post by hansx »

[quote="hellsblade"]Hi,

I just wanted to say that i really enjoyed the concert.
I never saw Edgar this skinny. I hope he is in good health?.
The volume was a bit to high for the venue, especially on the low frequencies. I had to leave after the first part because i was traveling on the train to Amsterdam. So "close to Amsterdam" my Ass. I just caught the last train from Utrecht to get home ;-). But for a fan it was really enjoyable to hear some of the old and the new work. They were combining really well.
Thank you Edgar, Linda, Iris, Bernard, Thorsten for the great show.[/quote

In that case you missed a lot, but on the other hand, you saw a lot of old work. Most of it is for the intermission. But, pity.
Cyclone

Post by Cyclone »

Is anybody here who have a complete tracklist from Zoetermeer gig?