Live photos

rattymouse
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: Good memories

Post by rattymouse »

24db wrote:
stevo4 wrote:Nice Find. Those pictures (their not mine, but i was at the Boston show in 86)were from the only tour i saw (don't know how many times they played in the US). I remember the light show. I'll have to see if i have some shots to post.

stevo
TD toured the US in 1977, 1986, 1988 and 1992 (the planned large tour of smaller venues in 2001 was cancelled), they've also done the odd one off show over the years. I wouldn't be surprised if TD did a couple of US shows this or next year.

...but as the year goes on, it make you wonder if they'll bother
You wouldnt be surpsied if TD played the US?? I sure as hell would be! I have been waiting on an almost weekly vigil to hear that TD is going to play the US. Each and every Thursday, when the local music rag comes out and publishes what concert tickets are for sale, I look under T for TD. Since 1992 I have looked at this weekly. I saw it on day 1 when their tickets went on sale in 2001 for this Chicago gig. Sadly, that got cancelled.

I'd be stunned, floored, and absolutely amazed if TD ever set foot in the US again.
24db

Post by 24db »

rattymouse wrote:
24db wrote:
stevo4 wrote:Nice Find. Those pictures (their not mine, but i was at the Boston show in 86)were from the only tour i saw (don't know how many times they played in the US). I remember the light show. I'll have to see if i have some shots to post.

stevo
TD toured the US in 1977, 1986, 1988 and 1992 (the planned large tour of smaller venues in 2001 was cancelled), they've also done the odd one off show over the years. I wouldn't be surprised if TD did a couple of US shows this or next year.

You wouldnt be surpsied if TD played the US?? I sure as hell would be! I have been waiting on an almost weekly vigil to hear that TD is going to play the US. Each and every Thursday, when the local music rag comes out and publishes what concert tickets are for sale, I look under T for TD. Since 1992 I have looked at this weekly. I saw it on day 1 when their tickets went on sale in 2001 for this Chicago gig. Sadly, that got cancelled.

I'd be stunned, floored, and absolutely amazed if TD ever set foot in the US again.
go on, look on the bright side ;) I'm off to see them in October
rattymouse

Post by rattymouse »

24db wrote:
rattymouse wrote:
24db wrote: TD toured the US in 1977, 1986, 1988 and 1992 (the planned large tour of smaller venues in 2001 was cancelled), they've also done the odd one off show over the years. I wouldn't be surprised if TD did a couple of US shows this or next year.

go on, look on the bright side ;) I'm off to see them in October
Wow, that makes having them completely blow off america so much better! Thanks much for your efforts!!!
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Yeah, I saw them in San juan Capristrano, CA. back in 1992 and also at the Wiltern Theater in L.A. a few days later. I bought tix for the 2001 show in Anaheim, Ca. at Mickey's House of Blues, but that tour was cancelled. Thanks too "Bin". I heard thru the Loop that they would be setting foot on US soil this year. So all you US TD fans get ready! Who-yaaaa!
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Please More Photo. :D

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢

Post by rattymouse »

tdream4ever wrote:Yeah, I saw them in San juan Capristrano, CA. back in 1992 and also at the Wiltern Theater in L.A. a few days later. I bought tix for the 2001 show in Anaheim, Ca. at Mickey's House of Blues, but that tour was cancelled. Thanks too "Bin". I heard thru the Loop that they would be setting foot on US soil this year. So all you US TD fans get ready! Who-yaaaa!
who the hell is the Loop? and how do they know TD is coming to the US?
rattymouse

Post by rattymouse »

rattymouse wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Yes the cloud pic is very nice,as is the picture of Emerson's gear.......no good having long nails amongst all those wires :wink:
What did Emerson do with the big Moog? I dont know too much about their music but find it hard to believe that he used it to any extend that TD did. Perhaps I am wrong.
no one knows?
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D Probably trashed it with a chainsaw during a manic solo improv. :twisted: :twisted: :wink:
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

prophetfive wrote::D Probably trashed it with a chainsaw during a manic solo improv. :twisted: :twisted: :wink:
He probably did!
Last edited by Desert_Voyager on Mon May 28, 2007 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D Personally, I wouldn't recommend throwing a Moog Modular System around. Well, for a start, it might go out of tune :twisted: :twisted: :wink:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

look at the valves...on the organ....look at the moog modular.....its enuff to make a grown man cry :cry: :oops:
...The wise.....are silent.....
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D The stuff that TADREAMS are made of, eh BM :D :wink: :wink:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

i love big kit

......tadream.......yahooooooooooooooo :D :D :arrow: :arrow:
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D If it ain't the size of of a double wardrobe, then it ain't worth playin' a tune on......right mate :D :D :D :D :wink:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

...not arf :D :wink: