Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on Performances
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 10:40 am
Posts: 3095
Location: In my private cryo space lounge, Oslo, Norway
Lucy, which is Marillion's manager, and moderator of their message board says:

Quote:
For everyone else's information - We are 2nd headline on the prog stage and ELP headline the Classic Rock stage after our headliner who I believe is Tangerine Dream


:shock:

Festival info:

http://www.highvoltagefestival.com/home.htm

_________________
http://www.last.fm/user/Insvims


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 14861
Location: 1975
Insvims wrote:
Lucy, which is Marillion's manager, and moderator of their message board says:

Quote:
For everyone else's information - We are 2nd headline on the prog stage and ELP headline the Classic Rock stage after our headliner who I believe is Tangerine Dream


:shock:

Festival info:

http://www.highvoltagefestival.com/home.htm



~I hope this is fact, it will be superb if TD play......I must start a vigil :D ~

_________________
...The wise.....are silent.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
ELP and TD on the same line up ! - Im in heaven 8)

Pity the sponsers don't give TD much print in their monthly :(


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 10:40 am
Posts: 3095
Location: In my private cryo space lounge, Oslo, Norway
timer wrote:
Pity the sponsers don't give TD much print in their monthly :(

Probably because it is not confirmed.

_________________
http://www.last.fm/user/Insvims


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
Insvims wrote:
timer wrote:
Pity the sponsers don't give TD much print in their monthly :(

Probably because it is not confirmed.


No, I meant generally , not for this event ! Classic Rock have done some articles on TD over the years, but it's about time they did an in depth overview. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 10:40 am
Posts: 3095
Location: In my private cryo space lounge, Oslo, Norway
timer wrote:
Insvims wrote:
timer wrote:
Pity the sponsers don't give TD much print in their monthly :(

Probably because it is not confirmed.


No, I meant generally , not for this event ! Classic Rock have done some articles on TD over the years, but it's about time they did an in depth overview. :)

I misunderstood. Sorry. :-)

_________________
http://www.last.fm/user/Insvims


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
Insvims wrote:
timer wrote:
Insvims wrote:
timer wrote:
Pity the sponsers don't give TD much print in their monthly :(

Probably because it is not confirmed.


No, I meant generally , not for this event ! Classic Rock have done some articles on TD over the years, but it's about time they did an in depth overview. :)

I misunderstood. Sorry. :-)


No worries ! :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:52 pm
Posts: 7797
Location: Bristol, Uk
Insvims wrote:
Lucy, which is Marillion's manager, and moderator of their message board says:

Quote:
For everyone else's information - We are 2nd headline on the prog stage and ELP headline the Classic Rock stage after our headliner who I believe is Tangerine Dream


:shock:

Festival info:

http://www.highvoltagefestival.com/home.htm

Been keeping my eye on this but didn't realise that TD were in the frame. There's been no mention of them so far.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:52 pm
Posts: 7797
Location: Bristol, Uk
timer wrote:
Insvims wrote:
timer wrote:
Pity the sponsers don't give TD much print in their monthly :(

Probably because it is not confirmed.


No, I meant generally , not for this event ! Classic Rock have done some articles on TD over the years, but it's about time they did an in depth overview. :)

Didn't Classic Rock sponsor TD's appearance at The Shepherd's Bush Empire back in .....errr 2002, wasn't it?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
Chris Monk wrote:
timer wrote:
Insvims wrote:
timer wrote:
Pity the sponsers don't give TD much print in their monthly :(

Probably because it is not confirmed.


No, I meant generally , not for this event ! Classic Rock have done some articles on TD over the years, but it's about time they did an in depth overview. :)

Didn't Classic Rock sponsor TD's appearance at The Shepherd's Bush Empire back in .....errr 2002, wasn't it?



Yeah ! possibly the last time TD were mentioned in CR ! :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:52 pm
Posts: 7797
Location: Bristol, Uk
timer wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
timer wrote:
Insvims wrote:
timer wrote:
Pity the sponsers don't give TD much print in their monthly :(

Probably because it is not confirmed.


No, I meant generally , not for this event ! Classic Rock have done some articles on TD over the years, but it's about time they did an in depth overview. :)

Didn't Classic Rock sponsor TD's appearance at The Shepherd's Bush Empire back in .....errr 2002, wasn't it?



Yeah ! possibly the last time TD were mentioned in CR ! :wink:

I was hoping that TD would get more coverage in Classic Rock presents Prog but not so far. Seems like it might be time to rectify that.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
Chris Monk wrote:
timer wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
timer wrote:
Insvims wrote:
timer wrote:
Pity the sponsers don't give TD much print in their monthly :(

Probably because it is not confirmed.


No, I meant generally , not for this event ! Classic Rock have done some articles on TD over the years, but it's about time they did an in depth overview. :)

Didn't Classic Rock sponsor TD's appearance at The Shepherd's Bush Empire back in .....errr 2002, wasn't it?



Yeah ! possibly the last time TD were mentioned in CR ! :wink:

I was hoping that TD would get more coverage in Classic Rock presents Prog but not so far. Seems like it might be time to rectify that.


There have been a few requests in the letters area asking for a TD feature 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
Insvims wrote:
Lucy, which is Marillion's manager, and moderator of their message board says:

Quote:
For everyone else's information - We are 2nd headline on the prog stage and ELP headline the Classic Rock stage after our headliner who I believe is Tangerine Dream


:shock:

Festival info:

http://www.highvoltagefestival.com/home.htm


Thank you for the heads up Tomas,i was going to go for ELP but if TD are confirmed i will definately be going 8) :D

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
The ticket purchasing system for this event is confusing to say the least !

From the High Voltage site - it only directs you to Coach travel from various parts of the country - without entrance ticket !

After doing a search Ticketmaster fnally came up with tickets !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:52 pm
Posts: 7797
Location: Bristol, Uk
timer wrote:
The ticket purchasing system for this event is confusing to say the least !

From the High Voltage site - it only directs you to Coach travel from various parts of the country - without entrance ticket !

After doing a search Ticketmaster fnally came up with tickets !

I had an email from the organisers a couple of weeks back and that directed me to Ticketmaster to buy tickets.

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/promo/ren ... MA_HV_1912


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on Performances All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2 [ 29 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage