++ TD IN CONCERT IN LISBON 2010 ++

Chris Monk
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Chris Monk »

I did ask my missus if she fancied a trip to Portugal and for a short while I thought she was going to say yes. Sadly it's not a good time for us. We'd have to take the boys out of school which is a near impossibility. We actually fly off on holiday on the 2nd April anyway.
redziller

Post by redziller »

Like many others dollah is the issue. But I'll certainly be weighing up options nearer the time. 8)
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
la sagesse du destin

Post by la sagesse du destin »

Since one year, TD give the opportunity to many internationals fans who don't leave in Germany or in England to see the band and an opportunity for some fans to make tourismus around the world.
Many thanks to the band for this.

Nov 2008 .TD in the USA for the first time since 13 years.
Sept 2009.TD in Japan for the first time since 26 years.
March 2010 TD in France for the first time since 24 years.
March 2010 TD in Portugal for the first time since 30 years.

Perhaps others surprises soon... :wink:

Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
Jon

Post by Jon »

Still no Scandinavia... :x

I doubt it will ever happen...
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Jon wrote:Still no Scandinavia... :x

Seems a shame. Lots of people from Scandinavia post here so they must be popular there. Maybe one day a promoter will put their hands in their pocket and put on a show.
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:

Seems a shame. Lots of people from Scandinavia post here so they must be popular there. Maybe one day a promoter will put their hands in their pocket and put on a show.
Rumour has it the group were going to do Scandinavia next year (as well as several other European countries and Japan)...but you know what rumours are like. All we can do now is wait and see what happens
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

Although the Lisbon event is great news, wouldn't it be better if all tour dates were anounced at the same time to allow us to decide which suit best for us all? I guess this hasn't been possible but you know where I'm coming from... ;-)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:

Rumour has it the group were going to do Scandinavia next year (as well as several other European countries and Japan)...but you know what rumours are like. All we can do now is wait and see what happens
If I were Scandinavian I'd be pestering the local promoters, it might just make the difference.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

TangFanIRL wrote:Although the Lisbon event is great news, wouldn't it be better if all tour dates were anounced at the same time to allow us to decide which suit best for us all? I guess this hasn't been possible but you know where I'm coming from... ;-)
I'm guessing that they are being announced as soon as they've been finalised and they're being finalised one at a time, rather than booking a tour all in one go.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Chris Monk wrote:
TangFanIRL wrote:Although the Lisbon event is great news, wouldn't it be better if all tour dates were anounced at the same time to allow us to decide which suit best for us all? I guess this hasn't been possible but you know where I'm coming from... ;-)
I'm guessing that they are being announced as soon as they've been finalised and they're being finalised one at a time, rather than booking a tour all in one go.
:(
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

Hi Guys,

Indeed, it wouldn't make sense to announce gigs which aren't finalised by contracts. We don't want you to make traveling plans for nothing...you see?

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,
EINSTEIN'S BARBER (ADMIN)

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

Fair enough EB - await the announcement of further tour dates with anticipation 8)
hansx

Post by hansx »

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:Hi Guys,

Indeed, it wouldn't make sense to announce gigs which aren't finalised by contracts. We don't want you to make traveling plans for nothing...you see?

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,
EINSTEIN'S BARBER (ADMIN)
Of course we understand that. Maybe Groove can do the concerthandling in Holland like they did with the Edgar Froese thing in Eindhoven. Has to be a bit bigger place I think, but that shouldn't be too difficult. We have a lot here in Holland. :)
24db

Post by 24db »

tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Is this concert sold out already??? Nice classic photo. So does this mean it will be the old classic TD lineup for this tour? Ha ha. Would be a nice one to have as a souvy.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!