++ TD IN CONCERT IN LISBON 2010 ++

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Best of luck to the band on the first show of 5 tonight,hope all goes well :)
...in my total obsession with the RAH show I'd completely forgotten about the preceding shows. Soooooooooo wish I was in Portugal. It's going to be a great concert.
is it just me, or is there something extra special about a gig starting at 9.30 or 10.00pm? :)
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

All the best to all wish we were all out there with you.. :)
The Stoke TDBA Division.
hansx

Post by hansx »

Expect to see a lot of reports here tomorrow. :wink:
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Best of luck to the band on the first show of 5 tonight,hope all goes well :)
...in my total obsession with the RAH show I'd completely forgotten about the preceding shows. Soooooooooo wish I was in Portugal. It's going to be a great concert.
is it just me, or is there something extra special about a gig starting at 9.30 or 10.00pm? :)
Just now noticed that Andy! Do they have an opening band at 730 or 8? Why the late start? And wonder if the venue has a curfew? :?: :?: :roll:
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
24db

Post by 24db »

tdream4ever wrote:
24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: ...in my total obsession with the RAH show I'd completely forgotten about the preceding shows. Soooooooooo wish I was in Portugal. It's going to be a great concert.
Just now noticed that Andy! Do they have an opening band at 730 or 8? Why the late start? And wonder if the venue has a curfew? :?: :?: :roll:
no mate, most Latin countries have a late start, due to the culture and probably more so the heat
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:

yes there is, its more exciting somehow, more dangerous in 'feel' if you know what I mean.....I always enjoyed late gigs or the rave scene....starting around 11-12midnight and finishing a 4am or so....... :D :D

Im staying up tonight to see If I can hear TD...they should be loud enough :D
...The wise.....are silent.....
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
Went to a concert recently where the headlining band didn't come on until gone 10:00 pm. By that time I was flagging and wanting to go home.

The band came on and, bang, I'm wide awake.

Great show, really enjoyed it but very tired the next day.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
ant

Post by ant »

:) I don't mind late shows it's just that in the UK the transport is not great after midnight. :(
Biggus Dickus
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

ant wrote::) I don't mind late shows it's just that in the UK the transport is not great after midnight. :(

it aint great before midnight either :twisted: :P
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

ant wrote::) I don't mind late shows it's just that in the UK the transport is not great after midnight. :(
Yeh. I hate the late night dash to get the last train out of London.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

About 2 1/2 hours till Edgar and Tangerine Dream takes stage. Hope everyone there has a terrific time. Hope to see some reviews, setlist and photos up on this site or others by tomorrow this time. First stop of 5 in the next week. The dream is on. 8) :wink:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

BM vigils TD live in Portugal feedback from TD fans :D :D
la sagesse du destin

Post by la sagesse du destin »

bigmoog wrote:BM vigils TD live in Portugal feedback from TD fans :D :D
I'm very exiting too to know the feedback of the first TD show since 6 monthes, but I'm not not sure to wish read the tracklist. I prefer have the surprise at Paris.

Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

:?: :!:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

any results from the GIG :?: :arrow: