2010 Bigger European Tour?

Doug and Marilyn
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

2010 Bigger European Tour?

Post by Doug and Marilyn »

There's been a lot about RAH and Paris, but what of this new bigger European Tour? Clearly it might be dependent on Edgar's health, but if he is really becoming stronger, and the tour is srtill on the cards, then I'd have thought we might be soon seeing some details of it, after all its just 5-6 months or so off.

Any clues?

Andy - you have you finger on the pulse. No rumours?

I'd really like to see another Scottish concert......., of course along with one in Cardiff for Colin, Oslo for Stein and Stale, etc etc!
Insvims

Re: 2010 Bigger European Tour?

Post by Insvims »

Doug and Marilyn wrote:...Oslo for Stein and Stale, etc etc!
...and me.
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

This has been on my mind as well Doug - I still have not booked the Paris gig, would like to know the rest of the tour plan first...

And yes of course, a concert in Oslo would be lovely :D
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

At the moment i would say seeing Edgar regaining 100% health would be far better for me personally than worrying about six month tours.

I feel we are lucky enough that we have the Paris & London shows of next year to look forward to than nothing at all.

Of course we would all love to see a european tour but i feel the work ethic Edgar has put in over the years hardly gives us cause for complaint if we do not get that possible tour,if it happens that is fantastic as long as Edgar is happy and healthy to do so.

Here's hoping :)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

I now it has been annouced that Edgar was planning a European tour around the same time as RAH and Paris. But I would have to agree with Colin. I whould hope that Edgar put aside the tour and make sure he is 110% healthy. With Klaus Schulze recently having to step down from a show or 2 is not good. The Japan gig back in Sept., Edgar looked alot better than he did for the Germany gigs. Dont know if it was the combination of the travel and bad weather in Northeim that Edgar looked a little out of it. But that week off he had in Japan did him some good. "Maybe it was the Green Tea" :wink: Whatever the case may be, I think it would be a wise choice for Edgar to rest and recover than to worry about touring. My opinion of course. :)
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
Doug and Marilyn

Post by Doug and Marilyn »

Thanks for those responses, guys. I concur with your sentiments, and won't dwell on the subject again. There's so much TD music out there to enjoy, and here's hoping we get to hear it live again. So i raise my glass to Edgar, and wish him well, and hope that we have the opportunity many times again to see him solo 'Modesty and Greed'.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

I wasn`t aware Edgar has suffered any ill health? Best Wishes if true.
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

cantosis wrote:I wasn`t aware Edgar has suffered any ill health? Best Wishes if true.
I had no idea either. Probably just rumours, and suddenly people talks about that he is sick. :roll:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Insvims wrote:
cantosis wrote:I wasn`t aware Edgar has suffered any ill health? Best Wishes if true.
I had no idea either. Probably just rumours, and suddenly people talks about that he is sick. :roll:
It is not a rumour........I dont think anyone in their right mind would post someting of that nature for the fun of it unless they had a screw loose or was extremely malicious.
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

epsilon75 wrote:
Insvims wrote:
It is not a rumour........I dont think anyone in their right mind would post someting of that nature for the fun of it unless they had a screw loose or was extremely malicious.
Of course not. But rumours are more often a result of misunderstandings than "making fun of".
Regarding this specific case, I don't know. Hope all is ok. :)
redziller

Post by redziller »

There's no choice, between Edgar being well and one more gig it's the former - I'm sure we'd all agree. He's given us more than we have a right to expect many times over.
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
hansx

Post by hansx »

Maybe a concert in Holland is a possibility? Should be nice. But in that case plaese not the day before or after London. I still have my ticket for Paris. Have to send it back to the hall, but forgot to do that until now.
If anyone wants to have it. let me know. ticketprice and registered mail. So the administrative costs are for me in that case.
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

redziller wrote:There's no choice, between Edgar being well and one more gig it's the former - I'm sure we'd all agree. He's given us more than we have a right to expect many times over.
:D A 100% fit Edgar has got to take priority over any gig, no matter where 8) :arrow:
Lewis

Post by Lewis »

prophetfive wrote:
redziller wrote:There's no choice, between Edgar being well and one more gig it's the former - I'm sure we'd all agree. He's given us more than we have a right to expect many times over.
:D A 100% fit Edgar has got to take priority over any gig, no matter where 8) :arrow:
I was quite concerened seeing Edgar looking so thin. I really hope he's going to be fit and well again very soon and making more magic !
pb2rdf

Post by pb2rdf »

hansx wrote:Maybe a concert in Holland is a possibility? Should be nice. But in that case plaese not the day before or after London. I still have my ticket for Paris. Have to send it back to the hall, but forgot to do that until now.
If anyone wants to have it. let me know. ticketprice and registered mail. So the administrative costs are for me in that case.
I fully agree with Hansx.
Recently the concert hall "De Doelen" in Rotterdam has been renewed and restyled.
It's a perfect place for a concert of TD !

grtz, Peter