Countdown

batman
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by batman »

billythefish wrote:
batman wrote:Now i am home, the boss left me earlier, the preparation for the travel began...............
Have a good journey Theo - it should be a smooth flight at least :-)

And to everyone else too - have safe drives / flights / rides and look forward to seeing y'all :D :D
Thanks Stephen :)
-IN THE SPACE AND STILL FARTHER-
(BUZZ LIGHTYEAR)
www.myspace.com/via2754
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

and children, it was hush in the forum, all the old duffers were asleep, dreaming of the great concert they would attend the next day in the beautiful but odd city of olde londinium...parish of mordor.......the great wizard, the bigmoog downed his final glass of distilled peeee and produced his magic wand:

o' powers of the great tang lords, please protect my brethren from thee dark side of the froese...and the evil frankian power be smote, may thee madcap be truly awesome and loud.....and can yer make sure the merch stall is fully loaded with goodies with my name on 'em....and can you put a devil aside for me.......for me.......

the great wizard then placed his wand into the hands of his apprentice the lovely white witch of gondor the madam mooog and she rubbed it hard and long......

goodnite children, may your dreams be tangerine
...The wise.....are silent.....