Astoria special releases

Taximan431
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Astoria special releases

Post by Taximan431 »

Hey do you guys reckon that there will be a special Release CD @ the Gig in April...If so any idea what it will contain ...Maybe some of the early unreleased stuff that was mentioned ....

:) :D :!: :arrow: Geoff
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

of course there will be

my command of the dark side of the Froese instructs me that a LTD ED cd will be available (most likely a comp of the nagasaki series.......or sommink)

and the Astoria gig DVD package will be available in November 2007 from voiceprint :wink: :arrow: :idea:
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Will be surprised if we dont get the usual Limited Edition single EP.....would not be the same without it :D
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
heineu

Post by heineu »

epsilon75 wrote:Will be surprised if we dont get the usual Limited Edition single EP.....would not be the same without it :D
well, I think a good idea is a special Mini DVD with the two lost encore tracks of the TEMPODROM Show 2006 :D :wink:

Cheers
heiko
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

heineu wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Will be surprised if we dont get the usual Limited Edition single EP.....would not be the same without it :D
well, I think a good idea is a special Mini DVD with the two lost encore tracks of the TEMPODROM Show 2006 :D :wink:

Cheers
heiko

Very good thinking Heiko :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

Can Einsteins' Barber give us a hint what will be available? it might give a few fans an idea how much money to bring along? Will it be cash only, or will credit card payments be available (I know it's not usually available as it's too slow for the usual lengthy queue at gigs).
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:Can Einsteins' Barber give us a hint what will be available? it might give a few fans an idea how much money to bring along? Will it be cash only, or will credit card payments be available (I know it's not usually available as it's too slow for the usual lengthy queue at gigs).

I hope we can pay via card,because i wont be carrying lots of cash up the smoke :arrow:
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

Like the SBE gig merch stand, it'll be a tiny booth. The ability to pay by CC sure would be handy.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

wayfarer wrote:Like the SBE gig merch stand, it'll be a tiny booth. The ability to pay by CC sure would be handy.

I very much hope that this option will be available,i dont want to be carrying tumps of cash around :idea: :idea: :idea:
timer

Post by timer »

The amount of cash us lot have generated for the Tangerine Bank of Dreams in the last 6 months we should now be offered credit fascilities !
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:The amount of cash us lot have generated for the Tangerine Bank of Dreams in the last 6 months we should now be offered credit fascilities !

Too royal Tim :arrow: :wink:
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

timer wrote:The amount of cash us lot have generated for the Tangerine Bank of Dreams in the last 6 months we should now be offered credit fascilities !
Spot on Tim! :D
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

Yes, Tim! Over the years, it'll be the amount of Third World Debt, I imagine. I played a couple of music tracks to a friend, from my PC, in my spare room. He saw, for the first time, my TD CD collection and could not believe his eyes! :lol:
timer

Post by timer »

Yep I get a ribbing now and again from friends about the size of the TD collection. Of which Im extremely proud off.
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

timer wrote:Yep I get a ribbing now and again from friends about the size of the TD collection. Of which Im extremely proud off.
Yep Loud and Proud! No, I will not be staying on, at the Astoria, on Friday! :lol: