Astoria special releases

bigmoog
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by bigmoog »

this will be one hellova short vigil.......for another wonderful CD :arrow:
...The wise.....are silent.....
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:If they dont take cards..........i will not be buying,no way im carrying a tump of cash around so EB needs to give us some information quickly :arrow:
Have they ever accepted cards Colin? I can't remember them doing this.
Got a bad feeling that you're right Andy. Can't ever remember them taking the plastic.

One of the gigs I went to in the late 90s they took credit cards. It was handy actually as it was a few days before I got paid and my card was at the limet. they used those manuel swipe machines(the non electric type) which was cool as it does not do a check of balance, I was able to use it then pay the funds on my card before this TD buys went on it ;).

I dont think anyone use these anymore now, I dont see them anyway its all electric now.

Would be handy if they used them again as I am in the same situation, I dont get paid till next week and a bit low, just had a first baby with my wife a few months ago so funds are stretched.
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

cantosis wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote: Have they ever accepted cards Colin? I can't remember them doing this.
Got a bad feeling that you're right Andy. Can't ever remember them taking the plastic.

One of the gigs I went to in the late 90s they took credit cards. It was handy actually as it was a few days before I got paid and my card was at the limet. they used those manuel swipe machines(the non electric type) which was cool as it does not do a check of balance, I was able to use it then pay the funds on my card before this TD buys went on it ;).

I dont think anyone use these anymore now, I dont see them anyway its all electric now.

Would be handy if they used them again as I am in the same situation, I dont get paid till next week and a bit low, just had a first baby with my wife a few months ago so funds are stretched.
One of the problems is that TD's own employees tend to man the stall these days, whereas a lot of the venues in the '86 and '90 tour had their own in-house staff in their own booths. The TD employees often don't know what facilities are available until they get here... remember RFH and SBE? Just trestle tables on the side. There would be no way they could plug a swipe machine into the wall.
I hope they do get it sorted this time though. At least the Astoria has some semblence of a permanent merchandise kiosk (IIRC).
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
ant

Post by ant »

:roll: I'm always a bit dubious on paying by credit card at these sort of things in case of double swiping and copying of card details. I will be paying cash for this CD and anything else that may be available that I haven't got or have on order :roll:
Biggus Dickus
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

I just hope I manage to get a copy.....the SBE 05 merch stall was a nightmare :arrow:
...The wise.....are silent.....
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

bigmoog wrote:I just hope I manage to get a copy.....the SBE 05 merch stall was a nightmare :arrow:
Follow Colin - he'll be able to clear it in one parp :D :D
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
luigi

Post by luigi »

i don't know if this is a proper question to this topic but i would like to know if anybody has some info about the picture palace or thorsten quäschning cd could be available in the main mail orders of electronic music - if so - i would be glad to be answered -
best regards - luis :D