What would you like to hear at the Royal Albert Hall?

sparrow
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by sparrow »

If I were attending I would like to hear a good few surprises and a totally different set to whats been played these last couple of years. I wont rule out attending ..just got to persuade the good lady and find some extra cash.
timer

Post by timer »

Dayshift - from 40 years Roadmap EP with Bernhards guitar solo from Dream of Death 8) PLEASE !
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

If I was to attend I would like to hear Quinoa as this hasn't been covered in a longtime. But It is looking like I will miss this gig @ this stage
la sagesse du destin

Post by la sagesse du destin »

I don't know if Jerome will be a gueststar of the show or not, but it can be great to hear one or two tracks from him back on the set list.

I think to tracks as Oriental Haze or Melrose with Linda on sax, or more recently tracks from Axiat or Vintage Vanguard.

Two or three tracks from Thorsten can be very appreciated too.

I think to Puple Diluvial or la sagesse du destin.

I wish too some solo tracks from Edgar, because at Eindhoven, it was great and fantastic but some masterpieces were not on the show (Epsilon in Malaysian Pale, A Dali-esque Sleep Fuse, Dalagador..)

Some standards ,some unrealised tracks on live ,some unknows tracks and some surprises.

Charles

Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
timer

Post by timer »

Taximan431 wrote:If I was to attend I would like to hear Quinoa as this hasn't been covered in a longtime. But It is looking like I will miss this gig @ this stage
Come on Geoff - would'nt be a TD gig wothout the Irish Element !
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

timer wrote:
Taximan431 wrote:If I was to attend I would like to hear Quinoa as this hasn't been covered in a longtime. But It is looking like I will miss this gig @ this stage
~well, BM will be there, even if Im on a hospital bed~
...The wise.....are silent.....
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

bigmoog wrote:
timer wrote:
~well, BM will be there, even if Im on a hospital bed~
That's the spirit Moogster :P
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

With the mini european tour in place now and the RAH show right in the middle of the tour, it looks like the setlist will be the same as the other shows. I was hoping for a nice improv set in the middle of the performance at RAH. Or a special guest (JF) showing up somewhere in the set. But its looking more like its not going to happen. But you never know.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
pb2rdf

Post by pb2rdf »

tdream4ever wrote:With the mini european tour in place now and the RAH show right in the middle of the tour, it looks like the setlist will be the same as the other shows. I was hoping for a nice improv set in the middle of the performance at RAH. Or a special guest (JF) showing up somewhere in the set. But its looking more like its not going to happen. But you never know.
Maybe you can look it in this way.

The concerts before RAH are rehearsals for the Big Show :D
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

pb2rdf wrote:
tdream4ever wrote:With the mini european tour in place now and the RAH show right in the middle of the tour, it looks like the setlist will be the same as the other shows. I was hoping for a nice improv set in the middle of the performance at RAH. Or a special guest (JF) showing up somewhere in the set. But its looking more like its not going to happen. But you never know.

:idea: That would be nice Peter. It should be a special anniversary concert. You never know.
24db

Post by 24db »

no improv...no Jerome
Lewis

Post by Lewis »

I'd like to see Jerome back, he was responsible for a lot of really memorable classic TD tunes over the years.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Would be nice to see Jerome on stage again and I have one of my feelings he will be there, maybe for only a prt of the show but that would be cool.

Cant say I would like to see some of the show as improvisation.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

pb2rdf wrote:

Not sure the ppl attending the other shows only would be happy with that situation, and quite right too and I am sure it wont be the case.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

I wish too some solo tracks from Edgar, because at Eindhoven, it was great and fantastic but some masterpieces were not on the show (Epsilon in Malaysian Pale, A Dali-esque Sleep Fuse, Dalagador..)

Charles[/quote]

I too would like hear some of Edgar's solo works. I wish I would of gone to the Epsilon concert. :cry: I can kick myself in the ars. :oops: