Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on Performances
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:59 am
Posts: 2023
Location: staying home getting stiff
That is good to see 8) tho' I'm expecting a wisecrack from some quarters re "never before performed"

_________________
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
redziller wrote:
That is good to see 8) tho' I'm expecting a wisecrack from some quarters re "never before performed"


wise cracking?, nah...we all know fans can resist spouting these things ;)

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
Nothing in the latest issue of Classic Rock !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
timer wrote:
Nothing in the latest issue of Classic Rock !



No surprise there then :lol:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
timer wrote:
Nothing in the latest issue of Classic Rock !


you can add Q, Mojo, Uncut and NME...coz I'm sad enough to check all of them in Watford yesterday :)

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Last edited by 24db on Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:59 am
Posts: 2023
Location: staying home getting stiff
24db wrote:
timer wrote:
Nothing in the latest issue of Classic Rock !


you can add Q, Mojo, Uncut and NME...coz I'm sad enough to check all of them Watford yesterday :)


for "sad" read "dedicated"

_________________
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:14 pm
Posts: 3977
Location: At The Border Of The Marsh
redziller wrote:
24db wrote:
timer wrote:
Nothing in the latest issue of Classic Rock !


you can add Q, Mojo, Uncut and NME...coz I'm sad enough to check all of them Watford yesterday :)


for "sad" read "dedicated"


Isn't that dried coconut? :wink:

_________________
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:59 am
Posts: 2023
Location: staying home getting stiff
Hobo wrote:
redziller wrote:
24db wrote:
timer wrote:
Nothing in the latest issue of Classic Rock !


you can add Q, Mojo, Uncut and NME...coz I'm sad enough to check all of them Watford yesterday :)


for "sad" read "dedicated"


Isn't that dried coconut? :wink:


alright don't milk it

there's this outside - muts be the bronze level campain...

http://www.redziller.co.uk/GFX/AstoriaRun20070308.jpg

Sunday 20th May looks inviting

_________________
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
:lol: :lol: :lol: Why cant it be after the TD concert :idea: instead of Ben Doon and the Shirtlifters :shock: :arrow:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:14 pm
Posts: 3977
Location: At The Border Of The Marsh
redziller wrote:
Hobo wrote:
redziller wrote:
24db wrote:
timer wrote:
Nothing in the latest issue of Classic Rock !


you can add Q, Mojo, Uncut and NME...coz I'm sad enough to check all of them Watford yesterday :)


for "sad" read "dedicated"


Isn't that dried coconut? :wink:


alright don't milk it

there's this outside - muts be the bronze level campain...

http://www.redziller.co.uk/GFX/AstoriaRun20070308.jpg

Sunday 20th May looks inviting


A very professional piece of advertising!

_________________
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:14 pm
Posts: 3977
Location: At The Border Of The Marsh
epsilon75 wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Why cant it be after the TD concert :idea: instead of Ben Doon and the Shirtlifters :shock: :arrow:


:lol:

_________________
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:54 am
Posts: 7393
Location: Scotland
Hobo wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Why cant it be after the TD concert :idea: instead of Ben Doon and the Shirtlifters :shock: :arrow:


:lol:




:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Nice one Colin.. :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:57 pm
Posts: 3365
Location: TDFM Radio
Hi all was up in west end earlier today so popped head into Astoria - no TD related leaflets or posters on display or about at the moment :o

_________________
Image
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
Janus wrote:
Hi all was up in west end earlier today so popped head into Astoria - no TD related leaflets or posters on display or about at the moment :o


:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:14 pm
Posts: 3977
Location: At The Border Of The Marsh
Janus wrote:
Hi all was up in west end earlier today so popped head into Astoria - no TD related leaflets or posters on display or about at the moment :o


Bet they're advertising G-A-Y night though! :( :x

_________________
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on Performances All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5 [ 74 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage