Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on Performances
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
For immediate release, London, UK

To celebrate their 40th anniversary (1967-2007), 'Tangerine Dream' have announced their only UK concert at London Astoria on Friday 20th April. Tickets are now on sale from the Astoria Box office or can be ordered from See Tickets by phone or online.

Tangerine Dream: Live at London Astoria: Friday 20th April
Astoria Box Office Enquiries: 020 7434 9592
Tickets: £22.50, Ticket Hotline: 0870 060 3777, www.seetickets.com

Click here for the online press release for the album and concert:
http://www.noblepr.co.uk/Press_Releases ... adcaps.htm

The band will perform the entirety of their forthcoming studio album "Madcap's Flaming Duty" (released in the UK by Voiceprint on 2nd April). The album is dedicated to Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett, with song lyrics adapted from 17th and 18th century poets including Walt Whitman and William Blake.

Founding TD member Edgar Froese is an established visual artist who specialises in "Zoom-O-Graphics" - ltd edition screen prints of stunning computer generated art: https://www.ssl-id.de/edgarfroese.de/sh ... &g2=e5fcce

For CD review copies, concert tickets, photo passes & interviews, contact Tracy Gosling & Pete Noble @ Noble PR: 0207 272 7772, Email: tracy@noblepr.co.uk & peter@noblepr.co.uk

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 14861
Location: 1975
zzzzzzzzzzzz........I have woken up....and sent email requesting CD review copy :arrow:

_________________
...The wise.....are silent.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Enough to make an effing cat laugh.......erm just a week late...i was given promise after promise and got nowt :x

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
epsilon75 wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Enough to make an effing cat laugh.......erm just a week late...i was given promise after promise and got nowt :x


What can you say? in their defence they were not used to promote the concert, just the CD....having said that they shouldn't make promises that can't keep, either that or they should join Voiceprint :D

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
You wont believe this,i just phoned them up and the nutters gave me a press pass :shock: i cant believe my luck :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

They are sending it through the post :arrow: CJ-Alias "Mr Robin Street" of the "Guardian" at your service :P :P 8)

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 14861
Location: 1975
:shock: :arrow:


BM looks forward to reading the CJ review in de guardian of 21st April 2007

_________________
...The wise.....are silent.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
epsilon75 wrote:
You wont believe this,i just phoned them up and the nutters gave me a press pass :shock: i cant believe my luck :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

They are sending it through the post :arrow: CJ-Alias "Mr Robin Street" of the "Guardian" at your service :P :P 8)


Pants on fire :D

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 14861
Location: 1975
The Guardian 21st April 2007

'Brilliant TD'

by Colin Jouxson

'TD were bloody brilliant last night'








The Guardian 21st April 2007

'Surrealism made manifest by legendary Electronic group'

by Sir Jonathan P. Stanley aka de bigmoog

'the space time continuum resonated to an astounding live appearance by legendary group tangerine dream, music and art to truly astonishEDIT

_________________
...The wise.....are silent.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
I don't think the Guardian has featured an article on TD since 1975 :)...so who knows ;)

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 14861
Location: 1975
thee mighty NURSE with WOUND are playing this saturday at the south bank queen elizabeth hall as part of the ether festival (BM attending with a sewing machine and umbrella)...them guardian will print a review or im a turkey :arrow:

_________________
...The wise.....are silent.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
bigmoog wrote:
thee mighty NURSE with WOUND are playing this saturday at the south bank queen elizabeth hall as part of the ether festival (BM attending with a sewing machine and umbrella)...them guardian will print a review or im a turkey :arrow:


Has anybody got some Paxo? ;)

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 14861
Location: 1975
:o


BM leaves forum :arrow:

_________________
...The wise.....are silent.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:14 pm
Posts: 3977
Location: At The Border Of The Marsh
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Enough to make an effing cat laugh.......erm just a week late...i was given promise after promise and got nowt :x


What can you say? in their defence they were not used to promote the concert, just the CD....having said that they shouldn't make promises that can't keep, either that or they should join Voiceprint :D


Yeah they could merge, to form Nobprint!

_________________
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
Hobo wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Enough to make an effing cat laugh.......erm just a week late...i was given promise after promise and got nowt :x


What can you say? in their defence they were not used to promote the concert, just the CD....having said that they shouldn't make promises that can't keep, either that or they should join Voiceprint :D


Yeah they could merge, to form Nobprint!


Nobprint? sounds very Gilbert and George to me. ;)

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
The Guardian 21st April


The Great Tangerine Dream hit the London Astoria last Night and kicked off with the wonderful Astrophel and Stella,about half way through the track having drunk too much of the latter, i got so excited i had to go to the Loo and change my pants and accidently locked myself in.... I awoke in a drunken stupor at 2am with a Lilly Savage lookalike trying to position me over the WC , i stuck the head in and a made an hasty exit........Yet another great night with those German Synth maestro's....... Thats All till next week folks :arrow:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on Performances All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage