goodnight, er again :!:
...The wise.....are silent.....
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:8)

thanks andy

this is why jp is so missed and why td are the greatest

goodnight, er again :!:
you've had more farewells that Sinatra ;)

btw that last blog post has just been edited, so part of text may be missing when you first read it
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

and yet there was no mention of TD whatsoever in the John Peel documentary ! Pathetic :x
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

oh fuchit im trying to watch a dvd of a polanski classic...and you keep posting top notch td related superbity 8)

good...effin night td fan :arrow: :D
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:oh fuchit im trying to watch a dvd of a polanski classic...and you keep posting top notch td related superbity 8)

good...effin night td fan :arrow: :D
which one? that reminds me I need to watch my boxset. You should checkout the tenant...very weird film :)
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

Desert_Voyager wrote:and yet there was no mention of TD whatsoever in the John Peel documentary ! Pathetic :x
Very sad, I agree, although I reckon he'd passed away before he got to the relevant section. There is a small reference to TD in the appendix at the back.

Thanks for the post BTW Andy - JP is a great loss indeed, and always had a knack of summing up exactly how I felt.
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
24db

Post by 24db »

billythefish wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote:and yet there was no mention of TD whatsoever in the John Peel documentary ! Pathetic :x
Very sad, I agree, although I reckon he'd passed away before he got to the relevant section. There is a small reference to TD in the appendix at the back.

Thanks for the post BTW Andy - JP is a great loss indeed, and always had a knack of summing up exactly how I felt.
No problem BTF...I agree with all your points mate.
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

billythefish wrote:

The one DJ who promoted TD because he really loved the music but didn't get around to to mentioning them in his biography. I find it bewildering Billy :?
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

Its just terribly sad that John died before finishing his autobiography, in fact if he had completed it, I believe it would have been a huge book, immense.....the mans life spanned the entire rock and roll era....his skill in identifying the greatest music was and is unsurpassed.....his loss is hard to stomach really - but, at least we have his enduring legacy - all that great music that he championed.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

He was a musical education to me while growing up.......and no doubt he was easily my favorite DJ.. A sad loss and a shame that the book was not finished,its a riveting read :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

epsilon75 wrote:He was a musical education to me while growing up.......and no doubt he was easily my favorite DJ.. A sad loss and a shame that the book was not finished,its a riveting read :arrow:
Incredible guy considering the abuse he suffered as a child :(
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache