TICKETS AVAILABLE - ROYAL ALBERT HALL LONDON

bigmoog
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by bigmoog »

24db wrote:
bigmoog wrote:HEADLINE NEWS 07.05.09

BM and HER INDOORS

Front Arena, row 8
Seats No 27, 28

WE WILL SEE YOU THERE
can I add you to the list Pike? ;)

:oops: yes, the BM and Her will be there disguised as EM fans :P
...The wise.....are silent.....
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:
24db wrote:
bigmoog wrote:HEADLINE NEWS 07.05.09

BM and HER INDOORS

Front Arena, row 8
Seats No 27, 28

WE WILL SEE YOU THERE
can I add you to the list Pike? ;)

um...Middle-aged, overweight, balding/pony-tailed with ill fitting t-shirts with massive arms for Merchandise stall rucks?
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

24db wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
24db wrote: can I add you to the list Pike? ;)

um...Middle-aged, overweight, balding/pony-tailed with ill fitting t-shirts with massive arms for Merchandise stall rucks?

:lol: when did you meet her indoors :?:
...The wise.....are silent.....
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:
24db wrote:
bigmoog wrote:

:lol: when did you meet her indoors :?:
Stupid Boy
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Decided to get one even though the seat is not good. I am Row 8 Seat 13. Just alone again as I dont have a friends or family who would be up for it. Still at least I can enjoy it without worrying if the person next to me is bored 8)
tadreamer74

Post by tadreamer74 »

cantosis wrote:Decided to get one even though the seat is not good. I am Row 8 Seat 13. Just alone again as I dont have a friends or family who would be up for it. Still at least I can enjoy it without worrying if the person next to me is bored 8)
At least you will be there, thats what counts!! I am sure you will enjoy the great gig!! :D
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

cantosis wrote:Decided to get one even though the seat is not good. I am Row 8 Seat 13. Just alone again as I dont have a friends or family who would be up for it. Still at least I can enjoy it without worrying if the person next to me is bored 8)
I think that seat will be just fine. Glad to hear you're going. See you at the fan meet! :D
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
COOTHEBLUE

Post by COOTHEBLUE »

does anyone know when tickets will be sent out as i can't wait!!!
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM good enough for dixie and good enough for me- IN MY BLUE EVERTONIA

YOHJI YAMAMOTO-the king of cool
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

COOTHEBLUE wrote:does anyone know when tickets will be sent out as i can't wait!!!
That may be some time!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hobo wrote:
COOTHEBLUE wrote:does anyone know when tickets will be sent out as i can't wait!!!
That may be some time!
Think you could be right Mick,i guess they will be posted in batches not as you buy.
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Hobo wrote:
I think that seat will be just fine. Glad to hear you're going. See you at the fan meet! :D

yeh be good to meet you finally. Im surprised how quickly some of the tickets have sold considering its almost a year away. The gig wont be a sell out but hopefully at this rate there will be a healthy crowd there.
MRBLUE

Post by MRBLUE »

I wanna go, I wanna book tickets - BUT, having been SO dissapointed in the past at the lack of any new material during live performances, I'm a little reluctant to order them!!......................can EB shed any light on this?? :? What will be the % of old verus new?..........will fans have heard most of it before?? :(.................and will there be VOCALS? :evil:
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

MRBLUE wrote:I wanna go, I wanna book tickets - BUT, having been SO dissapointed in the past at the lack of any new material during live performances, I'm a little reluctant to order them!!......................can EB shed any light on this?? :? What will be the % of old verus new?..........will fans have heard most of it before?? :(.................and will there be VOCALS? :evil:
Errr... I'm not sure why EB would tell us and I even don't know IF he could tell us. :? I think you should not expect an answer...
And personally, I'd really LIKE to hear some vocals during that concert !
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
hansx

Post by hansx »

epsilon75 wrote:
Hobo wrote:
That may be some time!
Think you could be right Mick,i guess they will be posted in batches not as you buy.
I got mne a few days after I booked/paid.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

hansx wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Hobo wrote: That may be some time!
I got mne a few days after I booked/paid.
I bought the very first 5 tickets and only got them 10 days ago :?
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.