TICKETS AVAILABLE - ROYAL ALBERT HALL LONDON

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

TICKETS AVAILABLE - ROYAL ALBERT HALL LONDON

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

Hi Guys,

Some of you already discovered the link - tickets are available from now on!

"ZEITGEIST CONCERT" - Tangerine Dream in Royal Albert Hall London 1st April 2010 !!

Get TICKETS here: http://www.royalalberthall.com/tickets/ ... 15714.aspx

This concert is going to be another legendary one:
In April 1975 TD played the Royal Albert Hall in London for the first time. Now it's going to be the 35th Anniversary
in April 2010. In April 1970 TD released their first long-play album ever. This makes a 40th Anniversary in April
2010. Tangerine Dream will offer all their fans worldwide an unforgettable evening. More details coming soon.

Regards,
EINSTEIN'S BARBER (ADMIN)
Last edited by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) on Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Im sure it will be a very special night EB :) Get your tickets NOW :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Thomas Mc Nulty

Post by Thomas Mc Nulty »

Just ordered mine in extra eager anticipation!
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

:D :D Woohoo! RAH, here I come! :D :D
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
timer

Post by timer »

Thanks EB 8)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hobo wrote::D :D Woohoo! RAH, here I come! :D :D
The KING is back :D
timer

Post by timer »

epsilon75 wrote:
Hobo wrote::D :D Woohoo! RAH, here I come! :D :D
The KING is back :D

Who ? Mick ! :wink:
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Got my tickets yesterday morning. Row 2 seats 25 & 26. And yes, I will be flying out from SoCal for the third time. I would'nt miss this one.
I'm sure this will be an extra special event. Maybe we will see a special guest or two EB??
Glad you are doing well EB.
Thanks again.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
tadreamer74

Post by tadreamer74 »

tdream4ever wrote:Got my tickets yesterday morning. Row 2 seats 25 & 26. And yes, I will be flying out from SoCal for the third time. I would'nt miss this one.
I'm sure this will be an extra special event. Maybe we will see a special guest or two EB??
Thanks again.
Lucky dog. Think I might stowaway with you and get away from the madness here! :P
24db

Post by 24db »

tdream4ever wrote:Got my tickets yesterday morning. Row 2 seats 25 & 26. And yes, I will be flying out from SoCal for the third time. I would'nt miss this one.
Thanks again.
the DG world tour starts here ;)
tadreamer74

Post by tadreamer74 »

was wondering if anyone here can take photos and post them here of the gig for those like myself who will not be able to make it? I am sure many photos will be posted or taken, but was just making a request for all the great fellars here! :wink:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

tadreamer74 wrote:was wondering if anyone here can take photos and post them here of the gig for those like myself who will not be able to make it? I am sure many photos will be posted or taken, but was just making a request for all the great fellars here! :wink:
You can bet there will be plenty available camera ban or not :wink: :arrow:
tadreamer74

Post by tadreamer74 »

epsilon75 wrote:
tadreamer74 wrote:was wondering if anyone here can take photos and post them here of the gig for those like myself who will not be able to make it? I am sure many photos will be posted or taken, but was just making a request for all the great fellars here! :wink:
You can bet there will be plenty available camera ban or not :wink: :arrow:
That's why I wasn't sure if cameras were allowed. Some concert venues will not allow them. I remember back on the New York '77 concert I believe, you can hear the announcer tell the audience not to take pictures of the laser lights, but nothing was said about cameras period so I guess they were allowed.
24db

Post by 24db »

if cameras are allowed I'm sure we'll do some.
Peter Jeal had a good idea for the Astoria gig in 2007, we took photos (from various positions) using our camera phones and uploaded them in (almost) real time)...for the unlucky few who couldn't make it
tadreamer74

Post by tadreamer74 »

24db wrote:
if cameras are allowed I'm sure we'll do some.
Peter Jeal had a good idea for the Astoria gig in 2007, we took photos (from various positions) using our camera phones and uploaded them in (almost) real time)...for the unlucky few who couldn't make it
That's the great advantage of camera phones, however I had a whole arsenal of pictures of my family on mine, went to develop them and they were not good quality. My cell phone provider mentioned that a normal digital camera has 6 pixel quality, while a cell phone has 1-2 pixels. Guess I learned my lesson. They still are great for using them at concerts just as you mentioned which is a definite advantage. :wink: