TD in London - ROYAL ALBERT HALL - 1st APRIL 2010

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

Hi Guys,

Finally the SETLIST:

LONDON – ZEITGEIST CONCERT, 1ST APRIL 2010

SET ONE
01 CELLO OPENING (ZEIT INTRO)
02 LINDAS’S PIANO IMPROVISATION + EDGAR’S WHIP
03 RUBYCON 2010
04 PHAEDRA 2005
05 STRATOSFEAR ‘95
06 KIEV MISSION (REMAKE 2009)
07 SONG OF THE WHALE
08 NO MAN’S LAND (HYPERBOREA 2008)
09 POLAND
10 DREAM PUZZLE (TANGRAM 2008)
11 CLOUDBURST FLIGHT 2008
12 ORDER OF THE GINGER GUILD
13 WARSAW IN THE SUN
14 CINNAMON ROAD (HYPERBOREA 2008)
15 DEATH OF A NIGHTINGALE
16 ALCHEMY OF THE HEART
17 ASTROPHEL + STELLA (STRING VERSION)
18 ORACULAR WORLD

SET TWO
01 GYMNOPÉDIES (SATIE/THORSTEN’S SOLO)
02 MOMBASA
03 THE HALLOWEEN CAST (Rolling The World's Pumpkin Part I)
04 CARMEL CALIF
05 AYUMY´S LOOM
06 BOAT TO CHINA
07 BELLS OF ACCRA
08 TRANSITION
09 TRAUMA

ENCORE ONE
01 IRIS‘ VOCALS SOLO
02 LOGOS PART I
03 ONE NIGHT IN SPACE

ENCORE TWO
01 HAMLET (EDGAR’S SOLO)
02 LONG ISLAND SUNSET

ENCORE THREE
01 NORWEGIAN WOOD

Regards,
EINSTEIN'S BARBER (ADMIN)

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

Thanks EB, now we know ! 8)
33 tracks in about 3 hours of music... a nice result in numerology.
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Thank you very much for the set-list EB :D now looking forward to the official release 8) 8) 8)
Red Morpho

Post by Red Morpho »

Link to my RAH photo's these are not perfect but hopefully do capture the atmosphere of the night :-

http://my.opera.com/paulmac1961/albums/ ... id=2754891

And also to some very fuzzy/grainy Forum photo's :-

http://my.opera.com/paulmac1961/albums/ ... id=2755301
You can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink...but if you get it to float's on it's back then you've got something...
24db

Post by 24db »

http://www.soundshock.co.uk/index.php/l ... april-2010

The RAH concert reviewed in 'Soundshock'...don't forget to checkout the photos as well.

Many thanks to Bianca for letting me know about this
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

24db wrote:http://www.soundshock.co.uk/index.php/l ... april-2010

The RAH concert reviewed in 'Soundshock'...don't forget to checkout the photos as well.

very good pictures.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

24db wrote:http://www.soundshock.co.uk/index.php/l ... april-2010

thanks Bianca and Andy for the link

some incredible photos, especially of the Cellists....... 8) :D
...The wise.....are silent.....
24db

Post by 24db »

stygof wrote::D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hi to everyone here, especially to EB for taking the trouble to sort out my Forum membership: Thank you, thank you, thank you!

This is my first post and I would like to pay tribute to everyone involved in the RAH gig; obviously the band first & foremost, but also the many people behind the scenes who worked so hard to make it all happen. Believe me when I say that your efforts are appreciated by some of the most dedicated fans in the world.

I'd also like to thank the fans themselves, the few it was possible to meet before this and other gigs and the huge numbers who I haven't had the pleasure of meeting face to face.

Billy the Fish, Hans, Jacob P, Colin J and all the others whose names I can't recall; thanks for making the Builders Arms such a great meet!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
welcome to the forum
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:Hi Guys,

Edgar and the band like to thank you very much for your warm welcome in the Royal Albert Hall.
It was a pleasure for him and the band to perform again at that historic place with such an enthusiastic audience as you were.
Even to meet most of you guys posting in this forum here was a special event for them.
So, TD definitely will come back to London next year - in that case....with a very different programme.....!8)

Thanks for your incredible friendship!

All the best from
Edgar, Linda, Iris, Bernie, & Thorsten
posted by EB (ADMIN)
Ramble Mode =ON

Many thanks for the message EB.

To you BA,EF,LS,IC,TQ, BB and the whole Eastgate team, many thanks for a memorable and emotion packed evening at the RAH,it was a tremendous evening's entertainment.

If anyone was in any doubt about the passion that remains for this band you just had to look around the RAH last Thursday night and you would have got your answer. A 3,500 crowd of enthusiastic fans gathered in support and respect of Tangerine Dream and i am sure the vast majority of those went home with a big smile of satisfaction on their faces..

The fans to me are quite simply 2nd to none,a fantastic bunch of guys n gals i am proud to be part of and can call mates not only in a fan context but also outside of the music.

To Tim & Carmen,Doug & Marilyn,Andy & Nickie,Ron & Debs,Conrad & Friend,Big Dave & Ant,Peter (Holland),Stephen (BTF),Alan Miller and whoever else i missed for your fantastic and valued company on the eve of the show....

To all the above and Jon(BM) & Marcia,Mick & Faye,Darren M & Son,Matthew W,David Gunderman,Chris & Cath N,Gary J,Phil & Adam Corbett,Gazz Collins,my close mate John K,Stein E Finn,Charles Conserguet,Hansx,Neil (Jollyhawker),Julian Broome,Matthew Setchfield, & Ben for your company or stopping to chat at the pre-meet and after the show,and the many other's i met throughout the day of the show a massive thank you for your time and friendliness,if i have missed your name it is because i just can not remember them all but you are all great people. Still gutted i missed Ed & Mac

TD are still with us because we still want to see enjoy and listen to them,let us hope we can enjoy much more great music and many more concerts to come in future,let us keep that TD flag a flying 8) :)

I salute you :P :D

People came from around europe, France,Germany,Holland,Spain,Canada,USA and we even made our way to the concert with a young Brazilian student who delayed her flight home to Brazil because she heard that TD were in town...

That just says it all :)

Ramble Mode = OFF
it's always a pleasure to meet you and Julie mate. Btw nice to finally grab a word with Julie at the bar at the RAH...what a nice woman!
Last edited by 24db on Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
stygof

Post by stygof »

Red Morpho wrote:Link to my RAH photo's these are not perfect but hopefully do capture the atmosphere of the night :-

http://my.opera.com/paulmac1961/albums/ ... id=2754891

And also to some very fuzzy/grainy Forum photo's :-

http://my.opera.com/paulmac1961/albums/ ... id=2755301
Thanks Red Morpho, the pic's may not be perfect (let's face it who's are?), but what your wonderful photos did succeed brilliantly at doing was giving us a real feel for that truly wonderful show. What makes them even more useful for myself is that I was fortunate to be sat very close to the stage, so I now have a better idea of what could be seen from other parts of the venue and how that must have affected the experience (if only visually).
Thanks are also due to Einstein's Barber for so quickly posting the setlist and the news of the forthcoming live CD. (How many CDs for the 3hr gig I wonder?) It's going to be wonderful to relive the gig all over again, although as Adele on the Tadream forum is keen to remind us "Unless you've seen TD live then you haven't seen them at all..."
:lol:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

pb2rdf

Post by pb2rdf »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:Iris on drums. :lol: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8aGlOj2 ... re=related
You're incorrect, that's me ....... 8)
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

You dyed your hair :?: :?: 8) :lol:
pb2rdf

Post by pb2rdf »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:You dyed your hair :?: :?: 8) :lol:
Just imagine ......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just finished a raw count of how many different songs at least are played by TD at live gigs past 5 years: 140 :idea:
( And I think I did not count all )
And this is only a small part of the TD repertoire .........

How many bands can level this ???

Peter
24db

Post by 24db »

EB, is there a chance that Edgar can write a line or two (perhaps on the TDOC blog) regarding the 2010 European tour?. Perhaps just a highlighting the best and worst moments from the 5 concerts?