TD in Germany in May????

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:More of a personal appearance...as you would get at HMV in London etc etc.

I did think it might be to promote the new Membran releases. I'll have to look out for them in Saturn
Nice surprise if you live in Berlin :)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:More of a personal appearance...as you would get at HMV in London etc etc.

I did think it might be to promote the new Membran releases. I'll have to look out for them in Saturn
typically I'm there 22 days too late :D
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

Well the ones who never venture out of Berlin to see TD will be very happy :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: Nice surprise if you live in Berlin :)
Well the ones who never venture out of Berlin to see TD will be very happy :wink:
Leave Conrad Schnitzler out of this ;)
24db

Post by 24db »

tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Very Cool! 8)

Wish I could get a special invite, but I dont think I could make this one. I'll wait till Rocking Bats in August. This should be a special event. Maybe well see this released as a special EP CD on eastgate the end of this or for a special x-mas gift to all TDOC fan club member :arrow: :arrow: :wink: :wink: :wink: 8) 8)
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Nice....

....the photo's a tad out of date though.
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
Nice....

....the photo's a tad out of date though.
and I wonder who the photo was nicked off? ****ers!!! ;)
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

Hi Guys,

My God...It's absolutely impossible to hide something from you....:-))))

Yes, it's true - TD will do a short promotion gig in the very popular and prestigious Berlin Kulturkaufhaus (cultural store),
which is not an "ordinary" department store, but a very popular cult site for music, literature and arts in Berlin.
If you live in Berlin it's a must to know it (it's situated in the heart of the city at Friedrichstr./close to the Brandenburger Tor)
and many popular artists, musicians, authors etc. have already been there performing their latest works
(like Sting, Bill Clinton, Pet Shop Boys, Anne-Sophie Mutter, Umberto Eco and many more.).

PS: Please, guys, believe us, it won't be a great idea to fly over from UK or California to Berlin for this little gig....as it will be rather short.
Save your energy and money for August!! That's why we didn't announce it here.
(But be sure that we will freeze this little performance on whatever kind of media for our loyal TDOC members! :wink: )

Regards,
EINSTEIN'S BARBER (ADMIN)
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
timer

Post by timer »

Great stuff EB - and thanks in advance for getting it down in some form for us to enjoy 8)
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:Hi Guys,

My God...It's absolutely impossible to hide something from you....:-))))

Yes, it's true - TD will do a short promotion gig in the very popular and prestigious Berlin Kulturkaufhaus (cultural store),
which is not an "ordinary" department store, but a very popular cult site for music, literature and arts in Berlin.
If you live in Berlin it's a must to know it (it's situated in the heart of the city at Friedrichstr./close to the Brandenburger Tor)
and many popular artists, musicians, authors etc. have already been there performing their latest works
(like Sting, Bill Clinton, Pet Shop Boys, Anne-Sophie Mutter, Umberto Eco and many more.).

PS: Please, guys, believe us, it won't be a great idea to fly over from UK or California to Berlin for this little gig....as it will be rather short.
Save your energy and money for August!! That's why we didn't announce it here.
(But be sure that we will freeze this little performance on whatever kind of media for our loyal TDOC members! :wink: )

Regards,
EINSTEIN'S BARBER (ADMIN)
Thanks EB! I may be a little crazy, but I am not mental. :lol: My wife would lose it if I told her I would fly to Berlin for this special gig. I thought about it for a minute or two. :arrow: :wink: But, I can wait till August. Look forward to the release in TDOC club. Thanks again EB. :wink:

Watch out for that Pink Pig in the Sky! The swines.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Thanks very much for the news EB :)
Doug and Marilyn

Post by Doug and Marilyn »

Seems a good idea to wait for August. All this talk of TDOC membership - methinks its time to join and the 3 year deal would best. I'll try telling Marilyn its a great deal! Do you guys know yet whether there will be a meet and greet in August???
timer

Post by timer »

Doug and Marilyn wrote:Seems a good idea to wait for August. All this talk of TDOC membership - methinks its time to join and the 3 year deal would best. I'll try telling Marilyn its a great deal! Do you guys know yet whether there will be a meet and greet in August???

Nothing announced yet for a meet and greet in august Doug.
Doug and Marilyn

Post by Doug and Marilyn »

Cheers, mate.