Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on Performances
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:57 pm
Posts: 3365
Location: TDFM Radio
Hobo wrote:
I'm a bit concerned. I woke up this am, with a thumping headache, swollen glands and a bad case of the squits. Got to shake this off before Friday! :(


Get well hopefully it's one day thing you have and your fit for fridays
bash

_________________
Image
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:57 pm
Posts: 3365
Location: TDFM Radio
Have just picked up a copy of this weeks TIME OUT mag. Theres an
advert and a small blurb that reads:

"Originally formed by Edgar Froese after supporting Hendrix in 1967,
this ambient/prog/krautrock/space-age institution play their new
album, Madcap's Flaming Duty, a tribute to Syd Barrett, in its
entirety."

8) :lol: :lol:

_________________
Image
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:14 pm
Posts: 3977
Location: At The Border Of The Marsh
Janus wrote:
Hobo wrote:
I'm a bit concerned. I woke up this am, with a thumping headache, swollen glands and a bad case of the squits. Got to shake this off before Friday! :(


Get well hopefully it's one day thing you have and your fit for fridays
bash


Thanks. I'm haven't been in the best of moods lately anyway and if I'm forced to miss Friday, I'll be extremely pissed off!

_________________
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:57 pm
Posts: 3365
Location: TDFM Radio
Sounds like the bug thing I had beginning of last week so fingers
crossed here for you :)

_________________
Image
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
Hobo wrote:
I'm a bit concerned. I woke up this am, with a thumping headache, swollen glands and a bad case of the squits. Got to shake this off before Friday! :(


Hope you will be ok by friday Mick,my youngest son caught this bug on a rugby tour to sussex last weekend and was very ill,he is still off school now and has lost 10/11 pound in weight..........Get the imodium down you and lots of fluid :wink:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:14 pm
Posts: 3977
Location: At The Border Of The Marsh
epsilon75 wrote:
Hobo wrote:
I'm a bit concerned. I woke up this am, with a thumping headache, swollen glands and a bad case of the squits. Got to shake this off before Friday! :(


Hope you will be ok by friday Mick,my youngest son caught this bug on a rugby tour to sussex last weekend and was very ill,he is still off school now and has lost 10/11 pound in weight..........Get the imodium down you and lots of fluid :wink:


That sort of weight loss, I can cope with! :wink:

_________________
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:01 am
Posts: 2459
Location: Iris & Linda's underwear draw
Hobo wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Hobo wrote:
I'm a bit concerned. I woke up this am, with a thumping headache, swollen glands and a bad case of the squits. Got to shake this off before Friday! :(


Hope you will be ok by friday Mick,my youngest son caught this bug on a rugby tour to sussex last weekend and was very ill,he is still off school now and has lost 10/11 pound in weight..........Get the imodium down you and lots of fluid :wink:


That sort of weight loss, I can cope with! :wink:


I know what you mean !!!

_________________
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:00 pm
Posts: 883
Location: Chelmsford - home of the Chelmsford TDBA
alipaul wrote:
Hobo wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Hobo wrote:
I'm a bit concerned. I woke up this am, with a thumping headache, swollen glands and a bad case of the squits. Got to shake this off before Friday! :(


Hope you will be ok by friday Mick,my youngest son caught this bug on a rugby tour to sussex last weekend and was very ill,he is still off school now and has lost 10/11 pound in weight..........Get the imodium down you and lots of fluid :wink:


That sort of weight loss, I can cope with! :wink:


I know what you mean !!!


I wish I didn't know what you meant! :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:33 pm
Posts: 85
Location: West Sussex, UK
Hobo wrote:
I'm a bit concerned. I woke up this am, with a thumping headache, swollen glands and a bad case of the squits. Got to shake this off before Friday! :(


Hope it clears up quickly, Mick, and that you're fighting fit by Friday.

Personally, this week I've banned anyone who might have a cold or any other ailment from coming round and am refusing to see or speak to anyone who hasn't got a medical certificate signed by at least three doctors and the angel Gabriel attesting that they are in perfect health.

I've also barred anyone who knows anyone with a cold, flu, the runs or anything else from coming within ten yards of me until after the concert!


Last edited by Wolfman on Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 14861
Location: 1975
well, I have been certified


so see you friday :wink:

_________________
...The wise.....are silent.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
Janus wrote:
Have just picked up a copy of this weeks TIME OUT mag. Theres an
advert and a small blurb that reads:

"Originally formed by Edgar Froese after supporting Hendrix in 1967,
this ambient/prog/krautrock/space-age institution play their new
album, Madcap's Flaming Duty, a tribute to Syd Barrett, in its
entirety."

8) :lol: :lol:


did you notice that Timeout also have TD playing on the 29th? a typo I think, but I did a double take when I read it :)

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:52 pm
Posts: 7797
Location: Bristol, Uk
Have we got anything planned for the show that I've missed? I think the least we can do is sing "Happy Birthday".


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:57 pm
Posts: 3365
Location: TDFM Radio
24db wrote:
Janus wrote:
Have just picked up a copy of this weeks TIME OUT mag. Theres an
advert and a small blurb that reads:

"Originally formed by Edgar Froese after supporting Hendrix in 1967,
this ambient/prog/krautrock/space-age institution play their new
album, Madcap's Flaming Duty, a tribute to Syd Barrett, in its
entirety."

8) :lol: :lol:


did you notice that Timeout also have TD playing on the 29th? a typo I think, but I did a double take when I read it :)


I did Andy... oh pooh and I was hoping they were doing another night :wink:

_________________
Image
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
Janus wrote:
24db wrote:
Janus wrote:
Have just picked up a copy of this weeks TIME OUT mag. Theres an
advert and a small blurb that reads:

"Originally formed by Edgar Froese after supporting Hendrix in 1967,
this ambient/prog/krautrock/space-age institution play their new
album, Madcap's Flaming Duty, a tribute to Syd Barrett, in its
entirety."

8) :lol: :lol:


did you notice that Timeout also have TD playing on the 29th? a typo I think, but I did a double take when I read it :)


I did Andy... oh pooh and I was hoping they were doing another night :wink:


Shame they didn't really do those 3 nights either :(

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:57 pm
Posts: 3365
Location: TDFM Radio
Yes big big shame can never have too much of them, on the bright side
maybe the allocated funds for the missing 2 shows have been funnelled
into friday nights! :idea: :)

_________________
Image
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on Performances All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 27 of 28 [ 407 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage