LONDON FORUM CONCERT DVD

ant
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

LONDON FORUM CONCERT DVD

Post by ant »

:D Any news EB as to when this will be released and when the clip will appear on the TDOC Site? I am itching to get this great concert into my DVD player!! Please please make it soon. :D
Biggus Dickus
24db

Re: LONDON FORUM CONCERT DVD

Post by 24db »

ant wrote::D Any news EB as to when this will be released and when the clip will appear on the TDOC Site? I am itching to get this great concert into my DVD player!! Please please make it soon. :D
june and the clip is up
tdream4ever

Re: LONDON FORUM CONCERT DVD

Post by tdream4ever »

24db wrote:
ant wrote::D Any news EB as to when this will be released and when the clip will appear on the TDOC Site? I am itching to get this great concert into my DVD player!! Please please make it soon. :D
june and the clip is up
Hey Ant,

Where have you been mate. There's 2 clips on the TDOC fan site. And the London dvd should be out in June. And it's gonna be a double concert dvd (London and UCLA)-2 disc. A double whammy! So we have a month and half to save our pennies. :arrow: :wink:
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
ant

Post by ant »

:D Thanks for that guys. I must be asleep as I checked a few days ago and couldn't see any mention of it. I will try again now. A double DVD!! That sounds great. Roll on June. :D
Biggus Dickus