Gig photos

GlynRichards
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Gig photos

Post by GlynRichards »

I was going through my TD photo library the other night and was horrified to note that I have very few pictures of me and the band. Has anyone get any (from any gig) that I could have please.

EB: Can you ask Bianca if she could let me have a copy of the photos from the Indian meal evening. She did say that she was going to put them on a disc for me. 8)

Thanks

G.
epsilon75

Re: Gig photos

Post by epsilon75 »

GlynRichards wrote:I was going through my TD photo library the other night and was horrified to note that I have very few pictures of me and the band. Has anyone get any (from any gig) that I could have please.

EB: Can you ask Bianca if she could let me have a copy of the photos from the Indian meal evening. She did say that she was going to put them on a disc for me. 8)

Thanks

G.
Glyn

Save them from the TDOC :idea:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Re: Gig photos

Post by 24db »

GlynRichards wrote:I was going through my TD photo library the other night and was horrified to note that I have very few pictures of me and the band. Has anyone get any (from any gig) that I could have please.

Thanks

G.
24db

Post by 24db »

talking of gig photos...when you see the dozens and dozens of people with camera's at recent TD gigs (well, since 2003) you don't see many photos from them...and I'm not talking about just here obviously
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

Not quite 'you and the band', but I thought you may like this pic from Edinburgh, not sure if it's from the fan meet or the club. :wink:

24db

Post by 24db »

EDWEIRDO wrote:Not quite 'you and the band', but I thought you may like this pic from Edinburgh, not sure if it's from the fan meet or the club. :wink:

is that some £1.60 lager edging in from the left? oh no hang on, that was later ;)
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

24db wrote:
EDWEIRDO wrote:Not quite 'you and the band', but I thought you may like this pic from Edinburgh, not sure if it's from the fan meet or the club. :wink:

is that some £1.60 lager edging in from the left? oh no hang on, that was later ;)
£1.60 lager = danger.

Hope thre's some in Berlin :)
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

What a handsome we have there!!!!!!!
THX1138

Post by THX1138 »

EDWEIRDO wrote:
24db wrote:

£1.60 lager = danger.

Where there is lager at any price there is danger.....danger of me falling asleep at inopertune moments that is!!!!!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :wink:
"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss"-Douglas Adams
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

THX1138 wrote:
EDWEIRDO wrote:
24db wrote: is that some £1.60 lager edging in from the left? oh no hang on, that was later ;)
£1.60 lager = danger.

Where there is lager at any price there is danger.....danger of me falling asleep at inopertune moments that is!!!!!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :wink:
It's blackcurrant cordial for you in London this year, sir :!: :wink:
THX1138

Post by THX1138 »

EDWEIRDO wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
EDWEIRDO wrote: £1.60 lager = danger.

It's blackcurrant cordial for you in London this year, sir :!: :wink:
Aye.........right !!!!! :evil:
No danger I'll be drinking that muck.......its lime and soda for me.... :wink: :wink:
"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss"-Douglas Adams
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

Aye.........right !!!!!
No danger I'll be drinking that muck.......its lime and soda for me....

I'll hold you to that, mate :shock:
timer

Post by timer »

EDWEIRDO wrote:Aye.........right !!!!!

Lime and Soda ! That's pushing the boat out for a guy North of the Boarder ! :shock: :wink:
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

timer wrote:

Lime and Soda ! That's pushing the boat out for a guy North of the Boarder ! :shock: :wink:
It's secret Jock code for 12 gallons of foaming ale... :wink:
timer

Post by timer »

EDWEIRDO wrote:
timer wrote:

It's secret Jock code for 12 gallons of foaming ale... :wink:
S**T ! :shock: When its your round remind to not leave it with you to choose the drink ! :P :lol: