Pre-Concert Fan Meeting for Astoria London April 20th 2007

batman
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by batman »

bigmoog wrote:'ere, Colin, did you remember to pack some protection I dont wanna get up thee duff on me honeymoon nite........'

the BM EPSILON75 battle of the beer bellies...round 1
Ohhh......LOVE :lol: :lol:
-IN THE SPACE AND STILL FARTHER-
(BUZZ LIGHTYEAR)
www.myspace.com/via2754
batman

Post by batman »

timer wrote:Absolutely fantastic couple of days for both me and Carmen.
It was wonderful to meet people on musically the complete same wavelength.
A special thanks to Theo for the gifts, CD is good, recipies interesting.
Mick thanks for the CD ,yes I do like it very much.
Thanks and it was great meeting - Colin,Geoff and the Irish posse (loved the shirts), Janus (get the felling we had net before ?) BigMooger shame about the Scotch!, Billy the Fish, Gary, Ian (from Leeds) and everyone else I at least shook hands with. 24Db I still have the DVD!.
Can't wait for the next one, maybe not so much alcohol next time ! l suffered yesterday!.

Cheers everyone for making it that much more special this time.
was my honor to meet you Tim and your wife. For your wife: Greek wine imfo http://www.inowines.gr/English/market_a ... ry=England
-IN THE SPACE AND STILL FARTHER-
(BUZZ LIGHTYEAR)
www.myspace.com/via2754
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

Various snapshots from the evening (trying not to post duplicates of others' already excellent documents :-)

The first meeting of Colin and BM - the 'arranged' marriage? ;-)

Just as we were leaving the Jack Horner at closing time, Thorsten came up to me and asked me which one was the Big Moog.... this was the picture I took :D It would appear that Thorsten is greatly tickled by the BM - Colin banter, and it is heartwarming to know that he reads our posts here and knows many of our forum names.

Ass-toria living up to its name (this was on the wall by the queue to get in...

Later at the second pub.

Image :D
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

billythefish wrote:It would appear that Thorsten is greatly tickled by the BM - Colin banter, and it is heartwarming to know that he reads our posts here and knows many of our forum names.
Oh sh1t. What have I been saying.

[Search]

[All posts by Chris Monk]

....oh dear.

....oh crickey.

....flipping heck.

....best leave quietly. :wink:
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Did Thorsten & Chris sample the local liquid fayre at the Jack Horner ?

One thing i noticed doesn't Thorsten stare at the the audience a lot sometimes rather menacing sometimes a bit creepily or was it just me
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

yes, they did

and yes....thorsten scares the beejasus out of me when on stage :shock:
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

alipaul wrote:Did Thorsten & Chris sample the local liquid fayre at the Jack Horner ?

One thing i noticed doesn't Thorsten stare at the the audience a lot sometimes rather menacing sometimes a bit creepily or was it just me

You are spot on mate,ive been on the end of that stare on numerous occasions :arrow: :lol:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

alipaul wrote:Did Thorsten & Chris sample the local liquid fayre at the Jack Horner ?

Thorsten was on the Guiness i recall :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
DSJR

Post by DSJR »

Shame Edgar couldn't have popped in for an Orange Juice or something. I suspect he'd have been mobbed though...

D'you know, it's fantastic that all of you are so friendly on here. For my sins I'm a Doctor Who fan and the rucks that go on on some of the fan sites are incredible - handbags at dawn to dusk -

Thanks to all again!!!
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

doctor who?.....crappo :wink: :arrow:

the master is on him way :shock:
...The wise.....are silent.....
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Yeah, I remarked on Thorsten's stare, during the performance. It must be difficult to make out much from the stage though.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
DSJR

Post by DSJR »

bigmoog wrote:doctor who?.....crappo :wink: :arrow:

the master is on him way :shock:
YOU - Will be EXTERMINATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

DSJR wrote:Shame Edgar couldn't have popped in for an Orange Juice or something. I suspect he'd have been mobbed though...

D'you know, it's fantastic that all of you are so friendly on here. For my sins I'm a Doctor Who fan and the rucks that go on on some of the fan sites are incredible - handbags at dawn to dusk -

Thanks to all again!!!
Were you there mate?
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
DSJR

Post by DSJR »

I wasn't, sadly.

It's rather hard to break out of here at present for various domestic reasons (The Suffolk coast really is the back of beyond to most people inland - having made Colin's acquaintance on this board and others I think we should have moved to my "home" in Nth Wales instead. At least we'd see our family regularly.......).

In a while I'll be happier about coming in to London on me todd. I've HiFi friends whom I haven't seen for some years now not far from the Totty Ct Rd, which is my old stamping ground from a million years ago. I can't believe I spent five years walking from Euston Station to the Debenhams area of Wigmore St twice a day. I couldn't do it now!
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

DSJR wrote:I wasn't, sadly.

It's rather hard to break out of here at present for various domestic reasons (The Suffolk coast really is the back of beyond to most people inland - having made Colin's acquaintance on this board and others I think we should have moved to my "home" in Nth Wales instead. At least we'd see our family regularly.......).

In a while I'll be happier about coming in to London on me todd. I've HiFi friends whom I haven't seen for some years now not far from the Totty Ct Rd, which is my old stamping ground from a million years ago. I can't believe I spent five years walking from Euston Station to the Debenhams area of Wigmore St twice a day. I couldn't do it now!
London has changed alot in those 5 years. The tube is a gigantic rip off at a £4 minimum and there are buss ticket machines by the bus stops that sometimes work!
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”