SECOND CONCERT IN GERMANY - Waldbühne NORTHEIM

Hyperboreauk
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Hyperboreauk »

Northeim was agreat experience for me first ever outdoor concert some good music shame about the showers.A big thankyou must go to Glyn for driving us from Berlin and back again safely it was certainly a long night for us arriving back at our hotel around 5am.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Hyperboreauk wrote:Northeim was agreat experience for me first ever outdoor concert some good music shame about the showers.A big thankyou must go to Glyn for driving us from Berlin and back again safely it was certainly a long night for us arriving back at our hotel around 5am.
Wow! I didn't know you guys had to drive back to Northeim after the Berlin gig. Thats some crazy night you guys. Glad you guys made it back safe and sound. was there any TD music playing on the drive back?
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
timer

Post by timer »

tdream4ever wrote:
Hyperboreauk wrote:Northeim was agreat experience for me first ever outdoor concert some good music shame about the showers.A big thankyou must go to Glyn for driving us from Berlin and back again safely it was certainly a long night for us arriving back at our hotel around 5am.
Wow! I didn't know you guys had to drive back to Northeim after the Berlin gig. Thats some crazy night you guys. Glad you guys made it back safe and sound. was there any TD music playing on the drive back?
They only drove from Northiem Sunday morning David, to Berlin for Bats gig, not back to Northhiem after the Bats gig.
They were with us at the Hotel after the Bats gig - Beer & pizza all round :wink:
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

timer wrote:
tdream4ever wrote:
They only drove from Northiem Sunday morning David, to Berlin for Bats gig, not back to Northhiem after the Bats gig.
They were with us at the Hotel after the Bats gig - Beer & pizza all round :wink:
My bad Tim. I'm still waking up this early Sunday morning. Still a bit lagged form last week too. And a bit high from last week. First day off from work since getting back. My eyes are still adjusting mate. Thanks for the correction.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
timer

Post by timer »

tdream4ever wrote:
timer wrote:
tdream4ever wrote: Wow! I didn't know you guys had to drive back to Northeim after the Berlin gig. Thats some crazy night you guys. Glad you guys made it back safe and sound. was there any TD music playing on the drive back?
My bad Tim. I'm still waking up this early Sunday morning. Still a bit lagged form last week too. And a bit high from last week. First day off from work since getting back. My eyes are still adjusting mate. Thanks for the correction.
No worries, same here really we are only just getting over it !
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

tdream4ever wrote:
was there any TD music playing on the drive back?
TD was played going to Northeim London Eye and The new stuff on the way back.
krismopompas

Post by krismopompas »

time is the fire in which we burn (zoran)