TD Berlin 2009

bergen-dreamer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by bergen-dreamer »

bigmoog wrote:spot the forum members more like :P
:D :D :P :wink:
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Good crowd!
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

tdream4ever wrote:Good crowd!
Absolutely David :wink:
Mattias

Recorded perfomance in Berlin?

Post by Mattias »

Hi all!

I am new here, and the Berlin concert was my first ever seeing TD live. (2 weeks before the police and locksmith broke into my appartement in Friedrischain for playing TD "Live at Loreley" too loud, but it was only on soundsticks and no amplyfier and i did not wake up before they were standing in my room :) They were not angry though, in fact smiling)).

Anyway, i was wondering if anyone know if the concert in Berlin will be / was been recorded for DVD or CD so i will be able to purchase it?

Best Regards;

Mattias

[/img]
Women, Berlin, TD.
timer

Re: Recorded perfomance in Berlin?

Post by timer »

Mattias wrote:Hi all!

I am new here, and the Berlin concert was my first ever seeing TD live. (2 weeks before the police and locksmith broke into my appartement in Friedrischain for playing TD "Live at Loreley" too loud, but it was only on soundsticks and no amplyfier and i did not wake up before they were standing in my room :) They were not angry though, in fact smiling)).

Anyway, i was wondering if anyone know if the concert in Berlin will be / was been recorded for DVD or CD so i will be able to purchase it?

Best Regards;

Mattias

[/img]

Welcome to the Forum Mattias.

The usual TD camera crew were in attandance and filming at Spandau, so judging on previous recent concerts, I would imagine that this will be available at some point on DVD - not that I can speak for TD !.

They did have some problems with one of the overhead camera's though - so I suspect it will be down to the quality of the rest of the footage !

It's certainly one that I would like to see in this format. 8)
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:

Best Regards;

Mattias

[/img]

Welcome to the Forum Mattias.

The usual TD camera crew were in attandance and filming at Spandau, so judging on previous recent concerts, I would imagine that this will be available at some point on DVD - not that I can speak for TD !.

They did have some problems with one of the overhead camera's though - so I suspect it will be down to the quality of the rest of the footage !

It's certainly one that I would like to see in this format. 8)
TD had a dozen or so cameras around the Zitadelle
24db

Post by 24db »

Best Regards;

Mattias

[/img]
welcome to the forum Mattias

Strangely enough we were staying in Friedrischain before the Spandau gig. Great area for food and drink.
Mattias

Post by Mattias »

[/quote]

TD had a dozen or so cameras around the Zitadelle[/quote]

The camera on long arm in the air just in front of stage lost its cord and was unplugged for quite some time.

For how long has Iris Camaa been in TD? She looked so happy, maybe even happier than i was. I need TD to come to Sweden.
Women, Berlin, TD.
24db

Post by 24db »

Iris has been with TD since 2001 I think.

Sweden? hmmm I can't say anything...but you never know ;)
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Mattias wrote:

The camera on long arm in the air just in front of stage lost its cord and was unplugged for quite some time.

For how long has Iris Camaa been in TD? She looked so happy, maybe even happier than i was. I need TD to come to Sweden.[/quote]

Iris is always Smiling. :) :) She is a very Happy Lady! :D :D
And she is very :arrow: 8)
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Welcome to the forum Mattias. Sweden huh! Now there's a place I would like to visit one of these years. If TD were to play there in 2011. . . .? A good excuse. Cheers.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Mattias wrote:

For how long has Iris Camaa been in TD? She looked so happy, maybe even happier than i was. I need TD to come to Sweden.[/quote]

If scandinavia can get a decent promotor this could be a possibility one thinks :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

epsilon75 wrote: If scandinavia can get a decent promotor this could be a possibility one thinks :arrow:
I think you're probably right Colin. All it would take would be to get a promoter interested.
Mattias

Post by Mattias »

Chris Monk wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: If scandinavia can get a decent promotor this could be a possibility one thinks :arrow:
I think you're probably right Colin. All it would take would be to get a promoter interested.
I dont know if anyone knows, but ill still ask the question, what would you guess / know, is the total charge for TD to play in Sweden (all inclusive in Stockholm). Might be good to know the total charge before you ask a promotor if he wants to take the "risk" (not that anyone here would think of it as a risk, us fans do not do that ;)

Regards;

Mattias
Women, Berlin, TD.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Mattias wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
I dont know if anyone knows, but ill still ask the question, what would you guess / know, is the total charge for TD to play in Sweden (all inclusive in Stockholm). Might be good to know the total charge before you ask a promotor if he wants to take the "risk" (not that anyone here would think of it as a risk, us fans do not do that ;)

Regards;

Mattias

Try contacting eastgate Mattias at westgateperformer@gmx.com :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.