Concert Tracks for 2009

bergen-dreamer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by bergen-dreamer »

Mars wrote:"Synth Affection" is a must!
Would be a cracking opener to the forthcoming shows in Germany Ståle 8)
"The streets are full of admirable craftsmen, but so few practical dreamers" - Man Rey
exit81

Post by exit81 »

I just got back from meeting Edgar at a cake shop in Abergavenny, and in amongst talking about cupdiscs, cups of coffee, discs of coffee and coffee cups, he revealed the set list for this year would include radical reworkings of Coldwater Canyon, Horizon and Mojave Plan, plus a 45 minute improvised encore with Thorsten on Moog Modular and Edgar on his axe. Bliss.... :D

Plus he's decided to re-design the stage set, using moody lighting, nets, glass panels and screen projections of iron filings trapped in a magnetic field, responding to the music's vibrations by shaping themselves into complex symmetrical patterns. Well, I can dream....
pb2rdf

Post by pb2rdf »

exit81 wrote:I just got back from meeting Edgar at a cake shop in Abergavenny, and in amongst talking about cupdiscs, cups of coffee, discs of coffee and coffee cups, he revealed the set list for this year would include radical reworkings of Coldwater Canyon, Horizon and Mojave Plan, plus a 45 minute improvised encore with Thorsten on Moog Modular and Edgar on his axe. Bliss.... :D

Plus he's decided to re-design the stage set, using moody lighting, nets, glass panels and screen projections of iron filings trapped in a magnetic field, responding to the music's vibrations by shaping themselves into complex symmetrical patterns. Well, I can dream....
That's great news.
Will the playlist of the German concerts be the same as the Paris concert ? Maybe not.

grtz, Peter
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

pb2rdf wrote:
exit81 wrote:I just got back from meeting Edgar at a cake shop in Abergavenny, and in amongst talking about cupdiscs, cups of coffee, discs of coffee and coffee cups, he revealed the set list for this year would include radical reworkings of Coldwater Canyon, Horizon and Mojave Plan, plus a 45 minute improvised encore with Thorsten on Moog Modular and Edgar on his axe. Bliss.... :D

That's great news.
Will the playlist of the German concerts be the same as the Paris concert ? Maybe not.

grtz, Peter

Sounds Fantastic! Classic's reworked. Throw in some new sounds like Lord Nelson, Streetcar, Boca and an improvisation for an encore. Looks like even the stage will get a total rework to old school. This will be another classic TD show.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!