Tangerine dream tour Year 1986

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:No problem Andy & Tim,might as well put them up to look at as leave them in the cupboard. :)
have they gone back to the cupboard? :)

Have to put some promo shots up...soon(ish)
I forgot they were one of only 4 sets and was given them on the understanding they were not distributed,i of course as usual forgot :oops:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:No problem Andy & Tim,might as well put them up to look at as leave them in the cupboard. :)
have they gone back to the cupboard? :)

Have to put some promo shots up...soon(ish)
I forgot they were one of only 4 sets and was given them on the understanding they were not distributed,i of course as usual forgot :oops:
no problem, best keep people happy :)
24db

Post by 24db »

btw and for the record the first half of the 1986 gig was one of the most boring pieces of music I've ever heard live, thank god the second half made up for it ;)
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

24db wrote:btw and for the record the first half of the 1986 gig was one of the most boring pieces of music I've ever heard live, thank god the second half made up for it ;)
I agree Andy the boots of that tour are only listenable on disc two.
24db

Post by 24db »

sparrow wrote:
24db wrote:btw and for the record the first half of the 1986 gig was one of the most boring pieces of music I've ever heard live, thank god the second half made up for it ;)
I agree Andy the boots of that tour are only listenable on disc two.
the first half was all Chris Franke...er I'll get me coat
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Don't remember too much about it....

...which probably says a lot.

The only thing I remember was it a bit of a visual feast at Bristol. The lighting rig extended well into the hall and it was quite a display. Might have taken my attention away from the music.
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
Don't remember too much about it....

...which probably says a lot.

The only thing I remember was it a bit of a visual feast at Bristol. The lighting rig extended well into the hall and it was quite a display. Might have taken my attention away from the music.
the 1930 Geiss Projector was nice though