Tangerine dream tour Year 1986

GlynRichards
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by GlynRichards »

epsilon75 wrote:The person who told me i believe 100% ,and i think that person is probably in a very good position to comment on it.

I have absolutely no reason to doubt the person or the information supplied,it seems to me there are people out there that think CF played every sequence whilst he was within TD,this is very far from true,simple as that.

END :arrow:
I have to agree with Colin on this one!

8) :wink:
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Have you heard CF's version of Dolphin Dance on the London Concerts
nearly peed myself laughing. :wink:
It sounded like a nursery rhyme in comparison to the TD release
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
r4man

Post by r4man »

andeemac2006 wrote:Nobody has answered my statement
"Why Did all the Fantastic Percussion, Background tracks and Effect sounds on say HYPERBOREA, Poland, Le Parq, Song of the Whale (Franke's masterpeice) , the 86 tour and Tracks written up to 88 Evaporate going into the 90's
The whole Percussive sound that was Frank's trademark just wasnt there anymore from the 90's onwards

Arguably Tang Dream went a way during the 90's

Have we had any tracks as good as "Dolphin Dance-- Long version" and "Song of the whale " since Franke left I mean look at the evidence

All I am saying is why did Franke leave, the real Truth and what is he doing now, and is he ok health wise . Really that is all.
Why the question about Franke's health? He seems to be ok and very active in the tv incidental music and soundtrack areas (nothing of interest for TD fans as far as I can tell). Check the pictures on the Internet Movie Data Base. I believe there is a picture of his home studio. From that, I'd say his financial health looks pretty good. The pictures and film credits would seem to indicate his physical health is ok too. I leave his current musical "health" up to you to judge.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

andeemac2006 wrote:Mmm i was right there are a lot of Tangerine Dream fans that dont rate Mr Franke
Not sure that's true. I have a lot of respect for Chris Franke's work when he was a member of TD and I'm sure many other fans do too. However I think it's fair to say that many of us feel pretty disappointed with his output since leaving TD. As to whether or not he produced all of those great sequencer runs and percussion in TD's early days I've no idea. Mind you I haven't seen much of that sort of thing in Chris Franke's work since leaving TD whereas TD's most recent music has been chock full of it. Make of that what you will.
andeemac2006

Post by andeemac2006 »

Your last comment is why I am concerned about his health, I find it difficult to fathom why he isnt recording any new music ?????

Happy Christmas to Everyone , well done Edgar you seem to have put together a good sounding new band.
Janus

Post by Janus »

andeemac2006 wrote:Your last comment is why I am concerned about his health, I find it difficult to fathom why he isnt recording any new music ?????

Happy Christmas to Everyone , well done Edgar you seem to have put together a good sounding new band.
Merry Christmas to you.
Chris Franke has been mainly involved in Film & TV music..more recently accredited for the Big Brother US series... the IMDB film website site is a good starting point.
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Paul at his station on the 1986 tour
Last edited by epsilon75 on Tue May 12, 2009 8:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
timer

Post by timer »

epsilon75 wrote:Paul at his station on the 1986 tour

:?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Edgar at his station on the 1986 tour
Last edited by epsilon75 on Tue May 12, 2009 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
24db

Post by 24db »

Great shots Colin!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Chris at his station on the 1986 tour
Last edited by epsilon75 on Tue May 12, 2009 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
timer

Post by timer »

Great pictures CJ - thanks for sharing :D
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

No problem Andy & Tim,might as well put them up to look at as leave them in the cupboard. :)
timer

Post by timer »

Must find my photo's out from the Bristol & London dates.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:No problem Andy & Tim,might as well put them up to look at as leave them in the cupboard. :)
have they gone back to the cupboard? :)

Have to put some promo shots up...soon(ish)