Where ?

timer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: Where ?

Post by timer »

Chris Monk wrote:
timer wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: Me too. Loved Frankfurt, it was an awesome show.
And me - Fantasic Weekend, show and venue ! 8)
Well that's that settled then....

How much is a deposit on the Opera House?

....and who's going to tell Edgar? :wink:

He may already know ! :wink:
Chris Monk

Re: Where ?

Post by Chris Monk »

timer wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
timer wrote: And me - Fantasic Weekend, show and venue ! 8)
Well that's that settled then....

How much is a deposit on the Opera House?

....and who's going to tell Edgar? :wink:

He may already know ! :wink:
Well he'll know it's the 5th March then......

....it was only £10 for the deposit. :wink:
Mars

Post by Mars »

I saw TD in Prague at The Sky Club Bromlovka touring Goblins Club in -97. Would love to go back to that beautiful city! But Berlin would be perfect again. Great city,great currywurst and great beers!!
One place I really want to see is Vienna! :-) Almost the whole band is from Austria, so a gig there would be nice.
24db

Post by 24db »

Mars wrote:I saw TD in Prague at The Sky Club Bromlovka touring Goblins Club in -97. Would love to go back to that beautiful city! But Berlin would be perfect again. Great city,great currywurst and great beers!!
One place I really want to see is Vienna! :-) Almost the whole band is from Austria, so a gig there would be nice.
totally agree, Berlin and anywhere in Vienna or Austria would be a bonus, especialy if they've got a spare opera house or two
Mars

Post by Mars »

24db wrote:
Mars wrote:I saw TD in Prague at The Sky Club Bromlovka touring Goblins Club in -97. Would love to go back to that beautiful city! But Berlin would be perfect again. Great city,great currywurst and great beers!!
totally agree, Berlin and anywhere in Vienna or Austria would be a bonus, especialy if they've got a spare opera house or two
I see myself in Vienna, on the track "Pictures at an Exhibition" from Turn of the Tides. When you hear the horses in the rain gallopping on the bridgestones.... :-)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I have to say that Vienna is a beautiful city,very very impressive 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Mars

Post by Mars »

epsilon75 wrote:
Yes, you were the lucky prize winner to see that city! Guess you would love to go back for TD!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Mars wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Yes, you were the lucky prize winner to see that city! Guess you would love to go back for TD!
A moment in my life that was very special and unforgettable,if the chance arises again i would love to go back 8)
Mars

Post by Mars »

epsilon75 wrote:
Mars wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: I have to say that Vienna is a beautiful city,very very impressive 8)
A moment in my life that was very special and unforgettable,if the chance arises again i would love to go back 8)
Then you can be our tourist guide there! If you did`nt had too many "brown babies" while staying there :-)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Mars wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Mars wrote: Yes, you were the lucky prize winner to see that city! Guess you would love to go back for TD!
Then you can be our tourist guide there! If you did`nt had too many "brown babies" while staying there :-)
Very few "brown babies" were consumed Stale,the architecture was far to interesting and also the "pole dancing" club :shock: :wink:
Mars

Post by Mars »

epsilon75 wrote:
Mars wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: A moment in my life that was very special and unforgettable,if the chance arises again i would love to go back 8)
Very few "brown babies" were consumed Stale,the architecture was far to interesting and also the "pole dancing" club :shock: :wink:
Guide me the way to that club!! :-)