Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

* FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on Performances
 Post subject: Re: Where ?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:38 pm 

Chris Monk wrote:
timer wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
alipaul wrote:
Cyclone wrote:
alipaul wrote:
... I personally would love Berlin or Frankfurt

Berlin and Frankfurt :D

Fine by me

Me too. Loved Frankfurt, it was an awesome show.

And me - Fantasic Weekend, show and venue ! 8)

Well that's that settled then....

How much is a deposit on the Opera House?

....and who's going to tell Edgar? :wink:

He may already know ! :wink:

Post subject: Re: Where ?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:55 pm 

timer wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
timer wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
alipaul wrote:
Cyclone wrote:
alipaul wrote:
... I personally would love Berlin or Frankfurt

Berlin and Frankfurt :D

Fine by me

Me too. Loved Frankfurt, it was an awesome show.

And me - Fantasic Weekend, show and venue ! 8)

Well that's that settled then....

How much is a deposit on the Opera House?

....and who's going to tell Edgar? :wink:

He may already know ! :wink:

Well he'll know it's the 5th March then......

....it was only £10 for the deposit. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:30 pm 

I saw TD in Prague at The Sky Club Bromlovka touring Goblins Club in -97. Would love to go back to that beautiful city! But Berlin would be perfect again. Great city,great currywurst and great beers!!
One place I really want to see is Vienna! :-) Almost the whole band is from Austria, so a gig there would be nice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:32 pm 

Mars wrote:
I saw TD in Prague at The Sky Club Bromlovka touring Goblins Club in -97. Would love to go back to that beautiful city! But Berlin would be perfect again. Great city,great currywurst and great beers!!
One place I really want to see is Vienna! :-) Almost the whole band is from Austria, so a gig there would be nice.

totally agree, Berlin and anywhere in Vienna or Austria would be a bonus, especialy if they've got a spare opera house or two

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:47 pm 

24db wrote:
Mars wrote:

totally agree, Berlin and anywhere in Vienna or Austria would be a bonus, especialy if they've got a spare opera house or two

I see myself in Vienna, on the track "Pictures at an Exhibition" from Turn of the Tides. When you hear the horses in the rain gallopping on the bridgestones.... :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:47 pm 

Mars wrote:

I have to say that Vienna is a beautiful city,very very impressive 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:56 pm 

epsilon75 wrote:
Mars wrote:

Yes, you were the lucky prize winner to see that city! Guess you would love to go back for TD!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:04 pm 

Mars wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Mars wrote:

Yes, you were the lucky prize winner to see that city! Guess you would love to go back for TD!

A moment in my life that was very special and unforgettable,if the chance arises again i would love to go back 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:11 pm 

epsilon75 wrote:
Mars wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Mars wrote:

A moment in my life that was very special and unforgettable,if the chance arises again i would love to go back 8)

Then you can be our tourist guide there! If you did`nt had too many "brown babies" while staying there :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:55 pm 

Mars wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Mars wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Mars wrote:

Then you can be our tourist guide there! If you did`nt had too many "brown babies" while staying there :-)

Very few "brown babies" were consumed Stale,the architecture was far to interesting and also the "pole dancing" club :shock: :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:03 pm 

epsilon75 wrote:
Mars wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Mars wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Mars wrote:

Very few "brown babies" were consumed Stale,the architecture was far to interesting and also the "pole dancing" club :shock: :wink:

Guide me the way to that club!! :-)

Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on Performances All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3 [ 41 posts ] 

Jump to: