Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on Performances
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Where ?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
Chris Monk wrote:
timer wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
alipaul wrote:
Cyclone wrote:
alipaul wrote:
... I personally would love Berlin or Frankfurt

Berlin and Frankfurt :D



Fine by me

Me too. Loved Frankfurt, it was an awesome show.


And me - Fantasic Weekend, show and venue ! 8)

Well that's that settled then....

How much is a deposit on the Opera House?

....and who's going to tell Edgar? :wink:



He may already know ! :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where ?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:52 pm
Posts: 7797
Location: Bristol, Uk
timer wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
timer wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
alipaul wrote:
Cyclone wrote:
alipaul wrote:
... I personally would love Berlin or Frankfurt

Berlin and Frankfurt :D



Fine by me

Me too. Loved Frankfurt, it was an awesome show.


And me - Fantasic Weekend, show and venue ! 8)

Well that's that settled then....

How much is a deposit on the Opera House?

....and who's going to tell Edgar? :wink:



He may already know ! :wink:

Well he'll know it's the 5th March then......

....it was only £10 for the deposit. :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:28 pm
Posts: 632
Location: Tønsberg, Norway
I saw TD in Prague at The Sky Club Bromlovka touring Goblins Club in -97. Would love to go back to that beautiful city! But Berlin would be perfect again. Great city,great currywurst and great beers!!
One place I really want to see is Vienna! :-) Almost the whole band is from Austria, so a gig there would be nice.

_________________
Tangerman ---> http://www.last.fm/user/tangerman


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
Mars wrote:
I saw TD in Prague at The Sky Club Bromlovka touring Goblins Club in -97. Would love to go back to that beautiful city! But Berlin would be perfect again. Great city,great currywurst and great beers!!
One place I really want to see is Vienna! :-) Almost the whole band is from Austria, so a gig there would be nice.


totally agree, Berlin and anywhere in Vienna or Austria would be a bonus, especialy if they've got a spare opera house or two

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:28 pm
Posts: 632
Location: Tønsberg, Norway
24db wrote:
Mars wrote:
I saw TD in Prague at The Sky Club Bromlovka touring Goblins Club in -97. Would love to go back to that beautiful city! But Berlin would be perfect again. Great city,great currywurst and great beers!!
One place I really want to see is Vienna! :-) Almost the whole band is from Austria, so a gig there would be nice.


totally agree, Berlin and anywhere in Vienna or Austria would be a bonus, especialy if they've got a spare opera house or two


I see myself in Vienna, on the track "Pictures at an Exhibition" from Turn of the Tides. When you hear the horses in the rain gallopping on the bridgestones.... :-)

_________________
Tangerman ---> http://www.last.fm/user/tangerman


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
Mars wrote:
I saw TD in Prague at The Sky Club Bromlovka touring Goblins Club in -97. Would love to go back to that beautiful city! But Berlin would be perfect again. Great city,great currywurst and great beers!!
One place I really want to see is Vienna! :-) Almost the whole band is from Austria, so a gig there would be nice.


I have to say that Vienna is a beautiful city,very very impressive 8)

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:28 pm
Posts: 632
Location: Tønsberg, Norway
epsilon75 wrote:
Mars wrote:
I saw TD in Prague at The Sky Club Bromlovka touring Goblins Club in -97. Would love to go back to that beautiful city! But Berlin would be perfect again. Great city,great currywurst and great beers!!
One place I really want to see is Vienna! :-) Almost the whole band is from Austria, so a gig there would be nice.


I have to say that Vienna is a beautiful city,very very impressive 8)


Yes, you were the lucky prize winner to see that city! Guess you would love to go back for TD!

_________________
Tangerman ---> http://www.last.fm/user/tangerman


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
Mars wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Mars wrote:
I saw TD in Prague at The Sky Club Bromlovka touring Goblins Club in -97. Would love to go back to that beautiful city! But Berlin would be perfect again. Great city,great currywurst and great beers!!
One place I really want to see is Vienna! :-) Almost the whole band is from Austria, so a gig there would be nice.


I have to say that Vienna is a beautiful city,very very impressive 8)


Yes, you were the lucky prize winner to see that city! Guess you would love to go back for TD!


A moment in my life that was very special and unforgettable,if the chance arises again i would love to go back 8)

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:28 pm
Posts: 632
Location: Tønsberg, Norway
epsilon75 wrote:
Mars wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Mars wrote:
I saw TD in Prague at The Sky Club Bromlovka touring Goblins Club in -97. Would love to go back to that beautiful city! But Berlin would be perfect again. Great city,great currywurst and great beers!!
One place I really want to see is Vienna! :-) Almost the whole band is from Austria, so a gig there would be nice.


I have to say that Vienna is a beautiful city,very very impressive 8)


Yes, you were the lucky prize winner to see that city! Guess you would love to go back for TD!


A moment in my life that was very special and unforgettable,if the chance arises again i would love to go back 8)


Then you can be our tourist guide there! If you did`nt had too many "brown babies" while staying there :-)

_________________
Tangerman ---> http://www.last.fm/user/tangerman


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
Mars wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Mars wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Mars wrote:
I saw TD in Prague at The Sky Club Bromlovka touring Goblins Club in -97. Would love to go back to that beautiful city! But Berlin would be perfect again. Great city,great currywurst and great beers!!
One place I really want to see is Vienna! :-) Almost the whole band is from Austria, so a gig there would be nice.


I have to say that Vienna is a beautiful city,very very impressive 8)


Yes, you were the lucky prize winner to see that city! Guess you would love to go back for TD!


A moment in my life that was very special and unforgettable,if the chance arises again i would love to go back 8)


Then you can be our tourist guide there! If you did`nt had too many "brown babies" while staying there :-)


Very few "brown babies" were consumed Stale,the architecture was far to interesting and also the "pole dancing" club :shock: :wink:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:28 pm
Posts: 632
Location: Tønsberg, Norway
epsilon75 wrote:
Mars wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Mars wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Mars wrote:
I saw TD in Prague at The Sky Club Bromlovka touring Goblins Club in -97. Would love to go back to that beautiful city! But Berlin would be perfect again. Great city,great currywurst and great beers!!
One place I really want to see is Vienna! :-) Almost the whole band is from Austria, so a gig there would be nice.


I have to say that Vienna is a beautiful city,very very impressive 8)


Yes, you were the lucky prize winner to see that city! Guess you would love to go back for TD!


A moment in my life that was very special and unforgettable,if the chance arises again i would love to go back 8)


Then you can be our tourist guide there! If you did`nt had too many "brown babies" while staying there :-)


Very few "brown babies" were consumed Stale,the architecture was far to interesting and also the "pole dancing" club :shock: :wink:


Guide me the way to that club!! :-)

_________________
Tangerman ---> http://www.last.fm/user/tangerman


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on Performances All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3 [ 41 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage